Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for discussion of anything EXCEPT MLB Power Pros, if your post does not belong here it will be moved. Thank you.
-->

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

is it lit?
it's lit 67%  67%  [ 6 ]
or nah 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject: Re: RPG #8
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:44 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Rangers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Bottom of the 4th

Trevor called time and stepped out of the box. I must get revenge on the man responsible for Goldy’s death, he thought. Flashing back to the day before, when he had gone into his room and found his pet goldfish bottom-up, he made some connections and found out who the culprit was.

Trevor swore loudly, yelled “Jeremy!”, and took off running for home. Not home plate, of course, as he was standing just a couple yards away from that home, but home as in the house where he lived. He knocked on the door, and it swung open. Trevor immediately swung for the face of a startled Jeremy, who took the punch right in the nose. Jeremy’s nose started bleeding. “What the hell?” the older boy screamed at his brother. “FOR GOLDY!!!!!!” Trevor yelled as he pounded the pulp out of his older brother. But with 17-year-old Alex, who was up in her room, the only other person in the house, Trevor was never proven guilty of starting the fight.

Meanwhile, back at the field, George Ennis came in to hit for Trevor and grounded into an inning-ending, rally-killing double play. In the top of the fifth, Parker Smith led off with a single that was immediately erased by a Christian Williams GIDP. But Caden Halsey hit a solid double into the right-center gap, and Jack Iditarod pinch hit for Brad Townsend. Iditarod smacked a homer to right field, and after a John Jones single, James Who pinch ran at first base.

“Who’s on first,” the radio guy said.

Gary Griff doubled to score Who, and Jonathan What came in to replace him.

“What’s on second,” chuckled the broadcaster.

Stocky right fielder Levon Morris singled to score What, then lanky left fielder Colby Kendall struck out swinging.

“The inning’s over. But with Who going to first base and What going to second next inning, we’ll have no shortage of potential jokes at our disposal. And with the score knotted at four, we’ll have no shortage of high-stakes baseball ahead.”

Harry Hall singled to lead off the inning, and with Landon Boyd at bat, he proceeded to steal second base. And third base. What the heck…I’ll go for home, he thought, and he stole home too. Landon high-fived him, then smacked a triple into right field. He scored on a Matty Cooper sacrifice fly, and after two more outs, it was on to the sixth inning, with the score six runs to four in favor of the boys from Oceanside. “Andrew! Get in there!” Coach Miller shouted.

What do you do, Andrew?

A. Get in there
B. Get in there?
C. Get, in there,
D. GET IN THERE!!!11!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!

NAPOLI FOR MVP

"All people are good for something. The important thing is finding what." - Tom

post count doesn't matter

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:
i think we banned him cause he was an idiot
glad i never got banned for that

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:26 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Top of the 6th

Andrew grabbed his glove, put it on his head, and ran out to right field. Luckily, no balls were hit to him, because he probably would not have caught them. “You looked like a dumba—like a complete fool out there,” Coach Miller said, saying a quick silent prayer to thank God that he had caught himself in time. Use of obscenities: $200 fine. He remembered the rule clearly, possibly because it was the one rule he kept forgetting. Predictably, he forgot it again, dropping an F-bomb after Conner Holland struck out to lead off the bottom half, a bottom half that was only made necessary because the East L.A. team had come back and tied the game again, with Caden Halsey tripling to drive in a run and then scoring a second run on a wild pitch.

Michael Torres hit a long fly ball to left field; it came to rest in the glove of Colby Kendall, who unfortunately for the Oceanside boys was not a fan sitting beyond the fence in left, but rather the East L.A. left fielder. Danny Evert rolled over a fastball, bouncing it to third, and was thrown out for the third out of the inning.

In the seventh inning, Johnny Shaw came in to pitch, with Drew Nichols coming in to catch and Danny moving to left field. Johnny struck out the first two batters, and after Colby singled, got pinch-hitter Jason Cruller—the East L.A. squad’s final bench player, and its only player with any real pitching experience—to ground weakly to short, ending the inning.

Cruller then came on to pitch the seventh inning, and after George Ennis and Harry Hall struck out, Landon Boyd singled. (Sound familiar???)

Matty Cooper, though, did not ground weakly to short. Instead, he laced a single into right field, bringing up Mark Mercury, who took a soft changeup to his right thigh, loading the bases for Andrew White. Cruller tossed in a first-pitch changeup, and Andrew swung at it, grounding it just to the right of the second baseman, who backhanded it, then wildly flung the ball to first, skipping it into the dugout that was now emptying, all its inhabitants having run out to dogpile on top of Andrew.

The division championship game was at five o’clock that afternoon, and the Oceanside boys quickly learned that their opponents would be the San Diego all-star team, a team with two absolute monsters—pitcher Brad Markley and shortstop Zack Greene—and a bunch of other really solid players. There were four hours before that game, though, so Coach Rommel decided he would take everyone out to a team meal.

Where do you want to go? (Oliver, Trevor, Andrew)

A. McDonald’s
B. Subway
C. Cracker Barrel
D. Hunter Steakhouse (yay, I know how to use Google!)

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:56 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

July 26, 2020 — 12:06 PM

Capistrano Park — Outside Baseball Field

“MICKEY D’S!” shouted Oliver Hawthorne. Dante and Matty excitedly joined him in their desire to go to McDonald’s for a nice, healthy team meal before the second game.

“Subway,” Trevor Braun said, “but we all dress up like Jared Fogle.” Harry, Drew, and Andrew Williamson liked the idea of going to Subway, at least.

“Hunter Steakhouse,” Andrew Braun said plainly. “STEAK,” Danny agreed, and Mark also wanted to go there.

Conner, George, and Mickey all voted for Cracker Barrel, and after Johnny said he was fine with either the steakhouse or McDonald’s, it was down to Michael Torres and Landon Boyd to decide, with four votes for Subway, three for Cracker Barrel, and 3.5 for both Hunter Steakhouse and McDonald’s.

“I’m good with Cracker Barrel,” Michael said, but he was overruled by Landon, who gave the deciding vote.

“Let’s go to……”

[also there's a poll you dunces]

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:49 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Dodgers
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
There aren't any Cracker Barrels in California, so if Landon picks that, they would have to travel all the way to Arizona to find one.

(so, in other words, please pick Cracker Barrel)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:11 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

PowerPro Jr wrote:
There aren't any Cracker Barrels in California, so if Landon picks that, they would have to travel all the way to Arizona to find one.

(so, in other words, please pick Cracker Barrel)

yes sir

July 26, 2020 — 12:31 PM

McDonald’s

The coaches bought 100 McNuggets and several orders of fries for the team, as well as meals for themselves, and after they ate, they decided to go back and hang out at the park. Dante Williams went right for the monkey bars.

It was the first and last thing he did at the park.

4:30 PM

Baseball Field — Visitors’ Dugout

“Okay, with Dante out, we’ll need everyone to help pick up the slack. Andrew, you’re starting for Dante, and Matty, you’re in for Oliver……Okay, here’s the full lineup.”

OCEANSIDE ALL-STARS

1: Landon Boyd, SS
2: Andrew White, RF
3: Mark Mercury, P
4: Matty Cooper, CF
5: Conner Holland, LF
6: Michael Torres, C
7: Trevor Braun, 3B
8: George Ennis, 1B
9: Mickey Clawson, 2B
——————————
Oliver Hawthorne, OF
Danny Evert, LHP/OF
Harry Hall, 2B/OF
Drew Nichols, C
Andrew Williamson, C/3B
Johnny Shaw, RHP/1B

“And here’s their lineup. Be sure to watch the pitcher when he warms up, he’s pretty impressive and you might want to get a decent grasp of how he pitches before you go up there.”

SAN DIEGO ALL-STARS

1: Collin Busby, CF
2: Reese Rowen, 2B
3: Xavier Follett, 1B
4: Zack Greene, SS
5: Brad Markley, P
6: Mike Miller, 3B
7: Ian Stradler, LF
8: Adam Hughley, C
9: Jimmy Jack, RF
——————————
Eddie Brown, RHP
Max Brooks, INF
Russell Adams, OF
Kodie Kneibel, C
John Johns, C/OF
Grant Ballard, LHP

Twenty minutes later, Brad Markley took the mound to begin warming up.

What do you do? (Oliver)

A. Get up and go watch
B. Sit and whine about being on the bench
C. Play catch with the other outfielders
D. Throw a trash can onto the field

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:05 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Oliver decided to go watch Markley warm up. He chatted with the similarly studious Landon Boyd, Andrew White, and Matty Cooper as they watched him pump in fastball after fastball. Then he snapped off a wicked slider, and a couple of nice splitter/changeup type pitches that dropped several inches almost right over the plate. Their studying paid off, as Landon, Andrew, and Matty all got hits in their first at-bats. Matty’s hit drove in Landon, and Conner came up and doubled to score both of them, but Michael and Trevor both grounded out.

The lead flip-flopped back and forth all game, and when Oliver Hawthorne came up to bat as a pinch-hitter for Mark Mercury in the fifth inning, the score was Oceanside 5, San Diego 8. But there were no outs and two men on, and Markley was beginning to tire. Oliver used his knowledge of the young right-hander’s arsenal, and laid off several offspeed pitches to bring the count to 2-2.

The next pitch was a fastball, and Oliver sliced it into center for a base hit, bringing up Matty with the bases loaded. A new pitcher came in, a sidearming southpaw named Grant Ballard, but he tossed Matty a hanging slider on the first pitch, and suddenly the score was 9-8, Oceanside.

Having done a great job as a pinch-hitter, Oliver was slapped on the back by Coach Rommel, who said that while he didn’t want to, he was going to have to take him out for Johnny, the new pitcher. Oliver, ever the selfless teammate, replied that he would be okay with playing out of position, and thus he went out to play second base while Johnny took Mickey Clawson’s place in the lineup instead.

San Diego went down 1-2-3 in the fifth, and Oceanside went scoreless in the sixth, so it was on to the bottom of the sixth with Oceanside clinging to a one-run lead.

Max Brooks led off with a pinch-hit double, and Collin Busby advanced him to third on a groundout. Reese Rowen grounded to third, but Trevor fired home, letting Rowen reach base but preventing Brooks from scoring the tying run. Xavier Follett, who had already doubled and homered, popped out to Oliver at second, and Zack Greene was intentionally walked, loading the bases with two outs for pinch-hitter Kodie Kneibel.

“Sectional tournament, here we come!” shouted the fifteen members of the…

……

………

…………

San Diego All-Stars.

[oh hey look there's a new poll]

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:49 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

July 31, 2020

Three weeks away from the first day of school. Also known as the day that every back-to-school sale starts. For some, that means it’s also the day to get all of that back-to-school shopping done. And for others, it means don’t go anywhere near the mall for a week, at least. And for others still, it means desperately try to make friends ahead of the start of school.

Timmy Turner would be one of those kids trying to make friends at a new school, as he moved away from Oceanside and all the way to Pennsylvania.

In addition to Timmy, five other kids from Oceanside moved away: Tai Thomas, Drew Nichols, Morgan Cobb, Brett Dawson…and Lucy Henderson, who had grown closer and closer to Jackleton, close enough that they called each other boyfriend and girlfriend, gave each other Ring Pops, and let each other cut in front of them in line.

So obviously Jackleton was shaken by the departure of his longtime girlfriend, right?

Right?!? (Jackleton)

A. [sobbing]
B. Uh, yeah, I guess
C. Nah, not really
D. Oh well, better get a new girlfriend!

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:38 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

July 31, 2020

Right. Jackleton’s crying in his room.

Meanwhile, Josh Barnett is about to go back-to-school shopping. Having grown a lot since his last trip to the store, it’s looking like he’ll need a whole new wardrobe. “Okay, Josh, where are we going to get you new clothes?”

Yes, (Josh), where are we going to shop?

A. Designer store(s) like American Eagle, Hollister, or Aeropostale
B. Skate store(s) like Zumiez
C. Supermarket(s) like Wal-Mart or Target
D. Thrift shops/Goodwill

Oliver Hawthorne, on the other hand, doesn’t have any shopping to do, as he’s already got a closet fully stocked with clothes that fit him perfectly. And so do Trevor, Katie, Andrew, and Alan.

Robert Tomlinson doesn’t need any new clothes, but he’s been thinking about maybe getting some new underwear to replace the Superman and Spider-Man briefs he’s been wearing since he was eight, and his mom just told him that she’s going to go get groceries at Target and asked if he needed anything.

Do you need anything at the store? (Robert)

A. Yes! New underwear!
B. Yes! Some snacks!
C. Yes! A TV for my room!
D. No! I don’t need anything!

Harley Aston also doesn’t need any new clothes. But he could stand to make some new friends, and having just moved into a new neighborhood, he feels that he might want to get out and meet some kids. So he decides to go to the nearby park, where he immediately spots three groups of kids: a foursome eating lunch together at a picnic table, a few kids hanging out over by the bathrooms, and a handful of boys playing a game of kickball. “I think I see Pablo over there,” Harley says out loud to no one in particular, pointing toward one of the three groups, as a blue Honda Civic slowly makes a left turn and begins to roll towards him.

Who are you going to try to befriend? (Harley)

A. The kids eating lunch
B. The kids hanging out
C. The kids playing kickball
D. The guy driving the car that’s about to run you over if you don’t pick one of the other options

[also there's yet another new poll regarding the infamous "Ring Pops" line from update 039]

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:07 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

“Let’s go to the mall! I really want to get into skateboarding,” Josh said to his stepfather Thomas. “It all starts with the clothes, you know,” he continued. Soon, Josh had picked out an array of clothes, ranging from boardshorts and jeans to tank tops and T-shirts to a variety of boxers and socks, many of them emblazoned with brand names and logos like Supreme, Huf, and Odd Future, and two bottles of sour spray for him and his brother. They checked out up front, and Josh was excited to try on his new clothes when he got home.

Two hours having passed, Mrs. Tomlinson has returned home from the store, carrying in bags full of milk, eggs, bread, lunch meat…and the new underwear that Robert had requested. “Just get me a few different types to choose from,” he had said, and she had complied, bringing home packages of Circo video game- and camouflage-patterned boxer briefs, Fruit of the Loom solid boxer briefs and plaid boxers, and C9 solid boxers for him to try on and pick from.

At the park, Harley was now sitting at the picnic table…but he was not talking to the kids who had been eating there before. Rather, he was catching his breath after playing a couple exhausting games of kickball with a group that included his teammate and classmate Pablo Sanchez. “Hey, see you guys around. I’ve gotta run,” one of the kids said, and much of the group left within short order, including Harley. That left Pablo alone with a kid he didn’t really know that was wearing a white tank top and a pair of jeans that hung low on his thighs, showing off the plaid pattern of the boxers he was wearing underneath. The jeans also had two side pockets, and Pablo spotted a small box in one of them. “Hey, can I see those?” he said, thinking they were a deck of playing cards, but when the boy took the box out of his pocket, Pablo immediately recognized it as a pack of Newport cigarettes. The boy took one out of the pack, lit it, and turned to Pablo. “Want one?” he asked.

Pablo: please PM me your reaction to this

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:09 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

“Those dream sticks killed Grandma!” Pablo said in perfect English. Then he walked away, leaving a confused Johnny Frisch behind him.

Johnny was new to the neighborhood, but he was not new to smoking; his father, a voice actor, was a smoker who often used Johnny and his older sister Sammy to rehearse lines in their backyard. In exchange for their hard work, Mr. Frisch would offer them a cigarette — a deal that Sammy would almost always turn down. But not Johnny.

Johnny was popular among a certain group of his classmates because of his bad-boy, rebellious attitude, just as Matty Cooper was popular for his charming personality, and Katie Lawrence was popular for her fearlessness, and so on.

And speaking of Matty and Katie…Their relationship had blossomed, and the two of them knew that they had the potential to team up and stake their claim at the top of the food chain at Oceanside Elementary School that year. Matty liked Katie, but he didn’t want to jeopardize their friendship. And therefore he had held off on asking her out. Until now.

[oh hey look, another new poll]

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:19 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

the two of you that voted 69 are wrong

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke and Zack Phillips had just moved into the neighborhood, and they hadn’t even gotten a chance to get out of the house when they got their first knock on the door. “Who on earth would be coming to see us?” Luke wondered out loud. Nonetheless, he walked over to the front door and opened it.

Conner Holland had noticed that the “For Sale” sign in the yard next door had been replaced by one saying “Oceanside Elementary” and had become curious as to the identity of their new neighbors. He was surprised to see a boy his age open the door. He was even more surprised when another one appeared. Lemme guess, they have a five-year-old brother in there too…

————————————————————————————————————————

Matty Cooper woke up that morning feeling energized. Finally, the day I’ve been waiting for…It’s finally here…

After a quick shower, Matty put on a fresh pair of underwear and some basketball shorts and headed down to the kitchen, where his older brother Timmy and his dad were already eating. “C’mon, guys, you couldn’t wait for me?” he teased. After pouring himself a bowl of Life cereal and a glass of chocolate milk, he sat down at the table next to Timmy, who was dressed up in a nice button-down shirt and khakis. “I can’t believe the two of you are brothers,” said Mr. Cooper as he looked at the two boys sitting across the table from him, “let alone ones that get along well.” “What’s that supposed to mean?” Matty asked defensively. “Well, look at you. You’re not even wearing a shirt. And Timmy’s dressed up like he’s about to go interview for a job. I’m just saying, the two of you look like you have nothing in common. And yet you prove that wrong every day by continuing to get along.” “Awwww,” Matty teased.

Matty finished eating and went back up to his room, where he put on a white T-shirt and the silver cross necklace he always wore as a reminder of his faith. Then he brushed his teeth, used gel to spike up his light brown hair. “I’m ready to go!” he bellowed as he darted down the stairs. “Socks and shoes?” his dad replied. Matty shook his head and went back up and into his room, where he put on a pair of black Nike Elite socks and his nicest pair of Jordans. “Okay, now I’m ready to go,” he said as he bounced down the stairs once again. “Okay, let’s go,” his father said, and soon they were all seated in Mr. Cooper’s SUV and were on their way to the mall.

Alan Mao was in his room casually surfing the web when he stumbled upon a page with links to some interesting-sounding pages. “Well, I’ve gotta click on one of these,” he said to no one in particular, “but which one?”

Which link do you click on? (Alan)

A. “Lemon Party”
B. “Pen Island”
C. “Download Free 100% safe free secure down load!!!!!!11!!!!! critical update NECESSARY and also FREE”
D. “Meme Generator”

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:09 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Hmm…Well, this one says “free” and “necessary” a lot so it must be good…

As it turned out, that was the right option. The Flash Player update downloaded safely without a hitch. Of course, because of the fact that Adobe had let a disgruntled intern design its download widget, not many people got the update…

Graham Phillips waddled up to the front door, toy football in hand. He was, predictably, five years old.

Needless to say the Phillips and Holland families became very well-acquainted with each other.

Matty nervously waited on the bench outside the Aeropostale store in the mall. Every minute or two, he would ask his dad for the time and then impatiently tap his foot after he got the answer. “It’s never gonna be ten o’clock,” Matty whined. But then it was ten o’clock.

“Local skaters Eaves, Pollack to participate in contest this weekend,” read the newspaper headline. “Eaves? Pollack?” Josh Barnett was intrigued. He flipped to page 5 and kept reading. “Michael Eaves and Brant Pollack will compete in the contest at Martin Luther King Skate Park this Saturday afternoon,” the article began. “Eaves, 31, and Pollack, 32, are both Oceanside residents who have been skating since grade school. Eaves recently placed fourth in X Games qualifying, falling just short of the score needed to advance to the next round. Pollack on the other hand has not competed in nearly a year as he continues to recover from a broken leg suffered in a skateboarding accident last October. He believes that he is ‘close to 100%’ but will not participate fully in this competition.”

At the competition, Josh located not only Carson Eaves and Reed Pollack but also a handful of his other teammates and schoolmates: Harley Aston, Robert Tomlinson, Coen Sydence, and Davis and Zander Freeman were all in the stands as well, and Josh went over to sit with the seven of them.

The competition went smoothly for both skaters, as Eaves finished second and Pollack nailed a 720 in his only event of the day. “Hey, we’re throwing a party to celebrate at my house, wanna come?” Carson asked.

What do you want to do? (Harley, Robert, Josh)

A. Go to Carson’s party
B. Make up an excuse to get out of it
C. Turn the tables and invite them to hang out with you
D. Punch Carson in the face

[there's a new poll, go vote on it i guess]

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:09 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

“Hell yeah,” Josh said, “let’s get freakin’ wasted!” Carson was about to say something when Harley yelled, “Hell yeah! Let’s do it!” Robert was going to invite them to hang out with him and turn the tables, but he was curious to see where this would lead and decided to come along to the party, as did Coen, Davis, and Zander.

Josh managed to trick his aging stepdad into buying a case of beer to bring to the party, but he only had a couple sips before he decided that it wasn’t for him. He still finished off the bottle, not wanting to look like a wimp, but that was it for him. With all of the adults downstairs, the kids were left upstairs on their own to do whatever they pleased. Robert wanted no part of it, and made clear that he disapproved of their actions, but once he saw how much fun they were all having, he even indulged, drinking a couple sips of beer as each of the others had.

Several hours passed, and there were still four and a half full bottles of Bud Light sitting on the table. “Anyone else want any more?” Harley asked. They all shook their heads no. Harley then polished off the entire case and passed out. He would never see any of them again, as he was immediately shipped off to a military boarding school in far-away Rhode Island.

All of the others managed to escape getting found out, claiming that Harley had a) brought the beer and b) drunk every sip of it.

Katie Lawrence walked through the wide doorway of the JCPenney and out into the main floor of the mall. Upon seeing her, Matty Cooper got up from the bench to run over and hug her. “Uh…hey,” Katie blushed. “H-hey, Katie. You look…beautiful,” Matty managed. Katie smiled. “Thanks,” she said. “What’d you call me here for? Did you want someone to be your shopping buddy?” she asked, motioning toward the Aeropostale store in front of them and laughing. Matty faked a frown. “You know dang well I’m an American Eagle man,” he laughed. “No. I called you here,” he said as he reached behind his back, his dad putting the roses he had bought on the way there in his hand, “to ask you to be my girlfriend.”

Well then? (Katie)

A. Say yes, enthusiastically
B. Say yes, but only because you don’t want to turn him down
C. Say no, that you’d rather just stay friends
D. Say no, shove the roses back in his face, and storm away

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:24 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
AgentP wrote:
“Hell yeah,” Josh said, “let’s get freakin’ wasted!” Carson was about to say something when Harley yelled, “Hell yeah! Let’s do it!” Robert was going to invite them to hang out with him and turn the tables, but he was curious to see where this would lead and decided to come along to the party, as did Coen, Davis, and Zander.

Josh managed to trick his aging stepdad into buying a case of beer to bring to the party, but he only had a couple sips before he decided that it wasn’t for him. He still finished off the bottle, not wanting to look like a wimp, but that was it for him. With all of the adults downstairs, the kids were left upstairs on their own to do whatever they pleased. Robert wanted no part of it, and made clear that he disapproved of their actions, but once he saw how much fun they were all having, he even indulged, drinking a couple sips of beer as each of the others had.

Several hours passed, and there were still four and a half full bottles of Bud Light sitting on the table. “Anyone else want any more?” Harley asked. They all shook their heads no. Harley then polished off the entire case and passed out. He would never see any of them again, as he was immediately shipped off to a military boarding school in far-away Rhode Island.

All of the others managed to escape getting found out, claiming that Harley had a) brought the beer and b) drunk every sip of it.

Katie Lawrence walked through the wide doorway of the JCPenney and out into the main floor of the mall. Upon seeing her, Matty Cooper got up from the bench to run over and hug her. “Uh…hey,” Katie blushed. “H-hey, Katie. You look…beautiful,” Matty managed. Katie smiled. “Thanks,” she said. “What’d you call me here for? Did you want someone to be your shopping buddy?” she asked, motioning toward the Aeropostale store in front of them and laughing. Matty faked a frown. “You know dang well I’m an American Eagle man,” he laughed. “No. I called you here,” he said as he reached behind his back, his dad putting the roses he had bought on the way there in his hand, “to ask you to be my girlfriend.”

Well then? (Katie)

A. Say yes, enthusiastically
B. Say yes, but only because you don’t want to turn him down
C. Say no, that you’d rather just stay friends
D. Say no, shove the roses back in his face, and storm away

idk who this kid even is lol i haven't been following lately but sure why not B.

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:30 am 
Ace
Ace

Favorite Team: Astros
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
Brewers why? WHYYY!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next