Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Sinners - Expansion Log
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:00 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Astros
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
This team's more like a soap opera. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:04 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Rays
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
"We're live at Safeco Field, home of the Mariners. Last night, a man was shot in this very location. He was the manager of the Las Vegas Sinners. Police have the man in custody, and he has plead guilty. He is awaiting sentencing at a maximium security prison. Regardless, there is some good news - the Mariners won last night. They clobbered the Sinners with a score of seven to two. And tonight, there is another matchup between the two teams. Eric Bedard will be starting for Seatlle, and he'll face off against a Joseph Borland on the mound. You should be familiar with the lineups (see other pre-game post if you are not. Just substitute the names of the pitchers). We hope the Mariners come away with the victory, so let's go down to the field and see who comes away with the victory!" A female reporter said. She wore a blue blouse that was about two thirds of the way buttoned up. She had blonde hair and a nice smile, and was a common reporter for the Mariners.

"Let's win! C'mon team, let's win!" An excited Torry Holt chanted in the Las Vegas dugout. He was trying to pick up the team's spirits, and hope they would play better.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:51 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Giants
Favorite Japanese title: (DS) Nettou! Powerful Koushien
oh, the irony!
has holt played yet?

"I accept that other people have different preferences. Even when those preferences include facial tattoos and stretch pants constructed from sufficient material to shelter a small village. And their livestock. Some men enjoy dancing with other men without their tops on while others prefer the company of a woman two KFC family buckets away from upsetting the planet's rotational axis."
-David Thorne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

"Joseph!" An angry Nick Scharz yelled. "This is your fault! How could you let them score so many runs?" Nick furiously said. He clutched his fist and walked over to the pitcher. "I don't like failures - as son of the General Manager, you're off of the team!" Scharz exclaimed. Out of the corner of his eye was a bat. A nice, aluminum bat that wasn't even suppose to be there. Nick carefully reached for the bat, and grabbed it. He swung it around and hit Joseph Borland, a starting pitcher, with it.

"What the ****?! That hurt!" Joseph exclaimed as he fell down onto the floor. His body made a loud thud, which sent other players running to him. His right arm, his pitching arm, was struck by the bat. The force was enough to knock him over and break his arm. "I can't feel my arm!" He screamed multiple times. "I can't feel my arm! You hit me with the bat!" Then, Nick smirked devilishly. He heard enough of Borland and lifted the bat over his shoulders when someone shouted.

"..Nick! Drop the bat, or I'll shoot!" A strange, unfamiliar voice shouted. Nick spun around and made eye contact with Sal Marino. An enforcer for Mr. Goldman. "You don't drop the bat, and you'll be dead, son." Sal assured Nick. Thus, Nick dropped the bat. "Good, good..." Sal said, but he fired anyway, only not at Nick, at Joseph. The bullet whooshed by and scraped his skin. "You guys didn't see anything, and if you did, I have enough rounds to say you didn't." Sal said as he stormed off. He made it into Seattle the night before, because he had business to attend to. He figured he'd check on the team and "enforce" it.

"I'm bleeding!" Joseph Borland shouted. He had scrape, but no one even cared. They were intimidated and walked away...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:58 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '08: Wii and DS
this is epic :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:13 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

gawd, there's no way i can compete with this...

"I accept that other people have different preferences. Even when those preferences include facial tattoos and stretch pants constructed from sufficient material to shelter a small village. And their livestock. Some men enjoy dancing with other men without their tops on while others prefer the company of a woman two KFC family buckets away from upsetting the planet's rotational axis."
-David Thorne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:21 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

This is good?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:24 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

stevenjackson39 wrote:
gawd, there's no way i can compete with this...

Same here, I'm not even gonna try to copy his storyline idea, It's his and I have not right to steal it because thats one of the reasons his logs are so good

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:31 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

but then what do we do? :|

-David Thorne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:36 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

:shrug: Not sure. We just need to keep posting and stuff and eventually people will get more interested, but I very highly doubt that they'd get uninterested from this to go to ours, and thats not to take anything away from me and yours.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:39 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Phillies
WTF???!!!

My Success Mode Players
Who (1B)
Terminator (CL)
ZackAttack (3B)
Panda (LF)
Newt (2B)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:41 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Longball714 wrote:
WTF???!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:43 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

I think he said that 'cause of what happened to Joe Borland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:48 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Oh, well, update coming soon.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:15 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

"My ******* God! This team sucks! I have no return on my investment - nothing." Dan Goldman shouted furiously. He was the owner of the Sinners, a team that was currently 0-2. He quickly reached for a phone on his desk and dialed a number. "Sal! Can you play ball? I need a pitcher! A good one." Goldman quickly asked his enforcer. Then, he had a thought... "I want you to give some juice to my team. I don't need you to play, just give them some juice." A thoughtful Goldman whispered.

"Wait-- alright." Sal said. He was in Seattle, very close to the team, and knew just the guy to talk to. Meanwhile, on the boarding of the team jet, Jim LaCrow found himself between a rock and a hard place, literally.

"Mr. LaCrow... how are you? How's Goldman doing?" A mysterious voice said. He wore a tuxedo and kept creeping closer to LaCrow. Suddenly, he reached into his pocket and grabbed a gun. "I'm Mr. Anthose, remember me? I was Capone's right hand man." Anthose Scully stated. He was a small time criminal, but had risen the ranks in Victor's gang for his loyalty.

"Yeah, I know who you're, and I do remember you." LaCrow replied. LaCrow himself was a high up in Goldman's gang, and knew how relations were between the two rival factions. "You found out, huh? About our involvement? It was the perfect plan Scully, the perfect plan. We just declared a truce, too. Oh yeah, remember my little friend, Vincent?" LaCrow stopped talking and clapped his hands. One big, intimidating guy stepped out from the shadows and appeared behind Anthose. "Vincent, do as you please. Call the cleaners when you're done. I got no time for this." LaCrow stated as he walked away in normal fashion.

"****..." Anthose whispered nervously. He spun around and faced Vincent. "That buffoon thinks you're loyal to him? Watch this. I'm a good shot, you know that, right?" Anthose bragged. He aimed his gun straight, figuring LaCrow wouldn't be smart enough to move to the right or left.

BAM!

"AUGH!" A voice shouted in the distance. It was LaCrow. He was hit, square in the chest. Immediately, Vincent, LaCrow's bodyguard placed his hand on Scully's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Anthose. I can't have you shooting my boss. You know how this business works. I at least have to push you up against the wall, and stuff." Vincent wasn't that intelligent, so he said aloud. Thus, the cameras in the tunnel picked up his voice. Then, he immediately went and pushed Anthose against the wall and walked away, once again.

Last edited by Dr K on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next