PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:34 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Favorite Team: Nationals
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Eric Davis 44 wrote:
Red wrote:
I feel like you're trying to know everything about the story so you can write up your own little chapter and compare it to me mine. That's not a bad thing, but I don't want to see any competition sprouting up with the same storyline only different characters.

My client, Elijah Dukes, believes you plagiarized material recently published by my aforementioned client. For example, you recently wrote: "Christmas Day. It's a day to be celebrated. Children run to the Christmas tree and begin to open all of their presents."

On December 25th of 2006, my client, Elijah Dukes, wrote: "Beef Jerky Day! A day to be celebrated. Children run to the Beef Jerky tree and tear open their bags of black pepper beef jerky, jalapeno beef jerky, natural beef jerky . . . every flavor of beef jerky imaginable except for that stinking teriyaki beef jerky. Teriyaki beef jerky is not allowed on Beef Jerky Day. Never, ever, ever, ever, absolutely no exceptions. NO EXCEPTIONS!"

Prepare to be served.

That just made my day.

I'll have my legal team contact yours shortly.

Post subject: Re: The Quest for 800: The Barry Bonds Saga
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:26 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Rays
Red wrote:
Thanks for the compliment. As I told you earlier, I have no intentions of spilling my secrets. And would you please stop asking so many questions? I feel like you're trying to know everything about the story so you can write up your own little chapter and compare it to me mine. That's not a bad thing, but I don't want to see any competition sprouting up with the same storyline only different characters.

Boras is Boras. There's pretty much only one way you can portray him. As you've seen in real life, he's very, very greedy. Much like a certain Roman Catholic priest I know...

And no, I actually don't write that often. It's not really even a hobby. I get in the mood of doing something every once in awhile so I do it, but as you can see, I don't half-ass anything. Also, I won't shorten the "chapters" anytime soon. They need to be long so I can get everything I want to say out without really having to repeat myself later.

Sorry, I'm just interested. This has drawn me in more than anything else on this forum. It's the new reason I frequent. Usually, I fade away and do a log or two with OOTPX (which you have!! we should join a league together) then go away again. Not this time though, I enjoy reading this.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:41 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Favorite Team: Nationals
Dr K wrote:
Red wrote:
Thanks for the compliment. As I told you earlier, I have no intentions of spilling my secrets. And would you please stop asking so many questions? I feel like you're trying to know everything about the story so you can write up your own little chapter and compare it to me mine. That's not a bad thing, but I don't want to see any competition sprouting up with the same storyline only different characters.

Boras is Boras. There's pretty much only one way you can portray him. As you've seen in real life, he's very, very greedy. Much like a certain Roman Catholic priest I know...

And no, I actually don't write that often. It's not really even a hobby. I get in the mood of doing something every once in awhile so I do it, but as you can see, I don't half-ass anything. Also, I won't shorten the "chapters" anytime soon. They need to be long so I can get everything I want to say out without really having to repeat myself later.

Sorry, I'm just interested. This has drawn me in more than anything else on this forum. It's the new reason I frequent. Usually, I fade away and do a log or two with OOTPX (which you have!! we should join a league together) then go away again. Not this time though, I enjoy reading this.

I'm flabbergasted that my puny little log is the reason you aren't going to disappear. I'll make sure to keep it running for a long, long time just for you! :P And the OOTP Forums have a Dynasty Report section there, if you want more coverage for something OOTP-related, that's the place.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:09 am 
Intimidator
Intimidator

Favorite Team: Rays
Oh no, you've done it now Red. Eric and his client Elijah Dukes and their beef jerky will be all they talk about. Be careful, Dukes will sue.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3276

It's going to be great!!!

Time to stop the spam!!!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3294