Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Requests:
These rules are subject to change at any time. Remember, custom players take time to make just right.

* One player request per person at a time. No exceptions. Post ALL of the required information (name, position, appearance) and as much desired info as possible (desired abilities, stat levels).
* When your request is fulfilled, edit the title of the first post to say so. Make a link to the post if the completion post is deep in the thread.
* Wait a week before bumping an un-answered request. The few of us who are kind enough to offer our services are more than likely busy with other requests or our own players.
-->

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:02 pm 
3rd Base Coach
3rd Base Coach

Favorite Team: Astros
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
DarkShade wrote:
Marvin Card wrote:
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/rpampell/?action=view&current=Picture003.jpg

Sorry about the delay. If this isn't quite up to par then gut him. The letter in the top right is a 'b'.

Thanks man, perfect.

If you need anymore relievers done, let me know. I have time again to do them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:05 pm 
General Manager
General Manager

Favorite Team: Braves
Marvin Card wrote:
DarkShade wrote:
Marvin Card wrote:
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/rpampell/?action=view&current=Picture003.jpg

Sorry about the delay. If this isn't quite up to par then gut him. The letter in the top right is a 'b'.

Thanks man, perfect.

If you need anymore relievers done, let me know. I have time again to do them.

If you're so willing :)

Info for #3 Relief Pitcher:

Name: Tom Luke
Face color: 1st from left (pale)
Position: Relief Pitcher

You can set it to auto or manual, and favorite team doesn't matter.

Pitch types: A level 1-3 Screwball and your choice of SLD/CB/SLV/SHU/SNK/CHG, and level 4-7 hybrid pitch (H-SNK, etc.)

and if you can spare it, anything else you might want to add. Pitch speed 88-94mph

Blue abilities: Use your best judgement, but don't go overboard. I'm looking for cheap AAA players

Equipment wise, anything that will give you good blue abilities and/or bonuses, but it's your call ultimately.

B/T R/R

I don't care what number you give them, I can change it when I put the in the Arrange team.

Tom's birthday is 10/22
Age 22
0 Years Pro

Black dark hair, longer (is there a ponytail? If not just make it a bushy type), full black beard

Droopy tired brown eyes

No accessories

Your discretion on the bat and glove color

Give a wristband of a different color

http://www.mlbppworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Glenridge_Posse - Link to the passwords of 30 custom players on the Arrange Team GlenRidge Posse. Put 'em in as an expansion team next time you start a Season and see if you can beat them in the World Series :) This is for MLB Power Pros 2007 for the Wii

3DS XL Friend code for Pokeymans X: 2122-6212-5139

Minecraft! Contact me with your Minecraft login name to get Whitelisted.
Server address: mc.mlbppworld.com
Overworld map: http://mc.mlbppworld.com:8123

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:20 pm 
3rd Base Coach
3rd Base Coach

Is there any request for control & stamina? I am thinking C &C.

Let me finish an infielder I started this weekend and then I will get the reliever done. My better half bought Smash Bros. this weekend and is threatening to kick me off the Wii if I hog it too much, so this will take a few days to do.

I don't mind doing these at all, because I end up using them as AAA players too. I'll send you some of the ones I have already done if you want them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:50 pm 
General Manager
General Manager

Yeah C/C is fine with me

http://www.mlbppworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Glenridge_Posse - Link to the passwords of 30 custom players on the Arrange Team GlenRidge Posse. Put 'em in as an expansion team next time you start a Season and see if you can beat them in the World Series :) This is for MLB Power Pros 2007 for the Wii

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:02 pm 
3rd Base Coach
3rd Base Coach

Whoops. Ok, I need to run something by you...

I got about half way through the reliever tonight and then I realized something. Instead of giving the guy a 4 in a hard slider I did it in a regular slider. He has a screwball, a curve, and a slider. You want me to start over with this or would you mind if I just ran it through as is?

I would just go ahead and give him a 2nd pitch combo if you want, but I know you said this was just a AAA kind of guy, and this would put him well beyond that.

I just started the 2nd year games, and have a C & C, and an 85 FB. This guy will turn out pretty well if he keeps going. Let me know tonight and I will either continue tomorrow or will start over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:39 pm 
General Manager
General Manager

Marvin Card wrote:
Whoops. Ok, I need to run something by you...

I got about half way through the reliever tonight and then I realized something. Instead of giving the guy a 4 in a hard slider I did it in a regular slider. He has a screwball, a curve, and a slider. You want me to start over with this or would you mind if I just ran it through as is?

I would just go ahead and give him a 2nd pitch combo if you want, but I know you said this was just a AAA kind of guy, and this would put him well beyond that.

I just started the 2nd year games, and have a C & C, and an 85 FB. This guy will turn out pretty well if he keeps going. Let me know tonight and I will either continue tomorrow or will start over.

Yeah don't worry too much, I just throw in different pitches for everyone so that come Spring Training if I want someone to learn a new pitch, there's a pool to choose from.

C & C Stam/Control are just right, maybe high C's if you need to put points somewhere. Just a few more legs on the fastball and you've got the pitcher I want 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:55 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

You do know that you can convert that slider into a hard slider, right? I figured you guys already know this but thought I'd mention it just in case. It might cost you some points, but since you don't want a star player I figured he might have points to burn on something like that if it was important.

Also, DS, if you want another player I'd be happy to make one for you now that I've finished my guy. It's the least I could do after all your hard work. Don't worry, if you're interested I'll make him to your exact specifications.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:05 pm 
3rd Base Coach
3rd Base Coach

mrsims31 wrote:
You do know that you can convert that slider into a hard slider, right? I figured you guys already know this but thought I'd mention it just in case. It might cost you some points, but since you don't want a star player I figured he might have points to burn on something like that if it was important.

Also, DS, if you want another player I'd be happy to make one for you now that I've finished my guy. It's the least I could do after all your hard work. Don't worry, if you're interested I'll make him to your exact specifications.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'll do that then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Yankees
It does reset the level to 1, though. But again, that probably won't be a problem.

"If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing your grandmother with her teeth out."
~George Brett

"We don't need refs, but I guess white guys need something to do. "
~Charles Barkley

""I know Koufax's weakness. He can't hit."
~Whitey Ford

SSBB FC - 3437-3779-6679

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:08 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

It does? I thought it kept the previous pitch level, although I can't say for sure since I've never done it. Sorry if I gave you guys bad info. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:17 pm 
General Manager
General Manager

mrsims31 wrote:

If you really wanna, here's what I need 8)

Info for #2 Starting Pitcher:

Name: Ryan Winget
Face color: 2nd from left (slightly tan)
Position: Starting Pitcher

You can set it to auto or manual, and favorite team doesn't matter.

Pitch types: A level 1-3 Slurve and your choice of level 1-3 'base' pitch (non-hybrid), and level 3-5 hybrid pitch (H-SNK, etc.)

and if you can spare it, anything else you might want to add. Pitch speed 88-94mph

Blue abilities: Use your best judgement, but don't go overboard. I'm looking for cheap AAA players

Equipment wise, anything that will give you good blue abilities and/or bonuses, but it's your call ultimately.

B/T R/R

I don't care what number you give them, I can change it when I put the in the Arrange team.

Ryan's birthday is 08/22
Age 22
0 Years Pro

Light brown 'poof' type hair (not too poofy) with a light brown goatee

'Happy' looking brown eyes

No accessories

Your discretion on the bat and glove color

Give a wristband of a different color

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:34 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

No specific abilities for Ryan? No preferences on the base and hybrid pitch? You might have to be a little more specific for me since I have limited pitcher experience; I don't want to give him too much. Are we looking at 5 abilities max? Feel free to be as picky as you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:36 am 
General Manager
General Manager

mrsims31 wrote:
No specific abilities for Ryan? No preferences on the base and hybrid pitch? You might have to be a little more specific for me since I have limited pitcher experience; I don't want to give him too much. Are we looking at 5 abilities max? Feel free to be as picky as you want.

I'll be a little more specific.

I don't have a preference on the pitch type, but I would like at least a pitch that moves down and one either left/right or downleft/downright.

As for blue abilities, I'd like a handful, especially those that help starting pitchers in particular (Good Low Pitch, Good Pickoff, Groundball Pitch, etc.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:41 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Sounds good; in the oven he goes!

I'll update you at the end of each year so you can see how he's coming along. That way if you see anything that needs tweaking you can point it out.
Also, if you didn't know already, two kids and two jobs restrict my game time so it will take some time; hopefully not more than two weeks and more then likely less, just depends on how the boat rocks. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:06 am 
3rd Base Coach
3rd Base Coach

DarkShade wrote:
Yeah don't worry too much, I just throw in different pitches for everyone so that come Spring Training if I want someone to learn a new pitch, there's a pool to choose from.

C & C Stam/Control are just right, maybe high C's if you need to put points somewhere. Just a few more legs on the fastball and you've got the pitcher I want 8)

Ok, I am just going to finish the player out as is then. I'll add the extrea legs on the FB, add points to arm strength, and toss in some equipment to make it a full character. This might be done tonight.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next