PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:00 pm 
Ace
Ace

Favorite Team: Astros
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
NOVEMBER

"And I have decided to retire from the game of basketball, to pursue my passion in baseball. I have signed a contract worth 390,000... MATTHEW! Why you sign me to league minumum"

"Here is your house MJ!"

"This is a shanty-town though? Can't live in my mansion?"

"As a celebration here is a Gatorade!"

"This is Orange Gatorade, I LIKE RED GATORADE!!!"

"Good luck and get ready for spring training!"

"Where do you think your doing? HOLY SHIT it's already February! Better get practicing."

FEBRUARY

"Welcome Boys and MJ to spring training! Now that you're warmed up, I'll tell you how the system works. Do well and you make the MLB, but do average and you're in AAA."

"Yo Jordan! It's me Oakley Pippen! Bro don't you remember me? I was your shadow for like, ever. Hey, I'll bet you dinner on whoever make the Majors first! Also did you hear? Mia is coming for some interviews! What? Your Married? Never mind I'll assassinate your wife, so you can get in good with Mia."

So I went home and looked it up and saw Pippen Played CF and 2B. The next week Mia came to me for an Interview, which I kindly accepted. She asked if I wanted to lead the league in wins, but before I could respond, Oakley cut in saying it was a joke. Little did he know It has been my dream since Mia mentioned it, so about 5 seconds. Mia walked away but left here number cause #2008.

The Manager came and talked to me about how it would take something special to dislodge the worst 3 outfielders in the MLB.

MARCH

To Start off March, I was batting 8th in RF, while Pippen was batting 9th in 2B. I was facing off against Gabbard, and the Texas Rangers. My first AB was a liner off the wall in Left-Center. I stole 2nd and 3rd and scored. My 2nd hit was a double, but I was picked off. With my 3rd AB I lined to center for a single. I went a perfect 3 - 3 on the day with 2 stolen bases. Later that day I bought some golf Club and went out. I did well until the point were I was sucked into the hole and was forced to play basketball against my will.

The Next week Coach asked me if I wanted to contribute to society. I asked if my godly presense was enough but he insisted I donate $500 for each homer run. I did decide to donate $500, but only because I have 1 traj, and 80 Power.

My next game, against C. Young and the Padres, I batted 7th and played RF. I grounded out to 1st on my 1st AB, but got a double on my 2nd. For my 3rd AB I singled to right, and stole 2nd and 3rd, but failed to score the winning run. I finished 2 for 3 with 2 SB. That day I invited Pippen to dinner and paid $300 dollars because he ate the entire Jello bar. Later that night Uribe pointed out I would pay 5000 big ones for each HR. I asked Pippen to assassinate coach to but he said he almost got caught last time and needed to lay low.

MORE TO COME LATER

Post subject: Re: Michael Jordan, a hopeful 2 sport Legacy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:34 pm 
Ace
Ace

MARCH 13th Game 3

For the next game against Dan Haren and the Diamondbacks I batted 9th in RF. For my 1st AB I single to center and stole 2nd. I got injured after stealing but they but me back in. My 2nd AB I singled to right. My 3rd AB I grounded out to right. I went 2 - 3 with a SB. Later that day I went golfing and whiffed at the balls.

For the final game aginst Lackey and the Angels, I batted 9th in RF. For my 1st AB, I hit an RBI double to right to score Swisher from 2nd. For my 2nd AB I hit a double to right. I struck out on my 3rd AB but still had a Double-Double with 1 RBI. The Manager came and told me I was on the opening day roster! I was so exited! Also I befriended Logan, a pitcher. That night I took the team plane and flew back to Chicago, while Pippen was stuck on the AAA Bus.

Throughout the week I worked on contact, eventually making it to 3 contact!

Tommorow I play the Indians, I wonder what I will do in my 1st ML AB?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:41 pm 
Ace
Ace

MARCH 31st

My first game in the MLB. I can't wait! unfortunately I'm not in the starting lineup. In the top of the 8th, with the Indians up by 1, I'm called up to bat. I groundout to 1st, and we lost 0 - 1. Even though I sucked, Jenks asked me out for dinner. I went with him and "had lots off fun" I woke up in my hotel room with no recollection of the previous night.

4/1 - I went out to eat with Pippen

4/2 - I went out for lunch with Jenks. That night I was put in to pinch hit with a 9 - 0 lead in the 8th. I broke my bat and struck out.

4/3 - In a day game, I sat on the bench the entire time, then flew to Detroit.

4/4 - I was called to pinch hit with a 3 - 0 deficit in the 8th. I hit into right field but was thrown out going for 2. Coach gave me $1000 dollars, and I didn't even have my gun! That night I went golfing and I did well.

4/5 - I was called to pinch hit in a tie game, in the 8th inning. I grounded to the pitcher and was thrown out. I got another opportunity in the 10th with 2 outs. I grounded out to 1st, and we lost the game.

4/6 - I was called to pinch hit with a 3 - 5 deficit in the 8th. I lined to center for a single, but was thrown out on a fielders choice. I flew back to Chicago to face the Twins.

Players of the week were Ellis and Cuddyer for the AL and A. Jones and Winn for the NL.

4/7 - I was called to pinch hit in the 8th with a 1 - 0 deficit. I hit a double put was thrown out of a FC. In the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs and runners on 1st and 2nd, I grounded out to 2nd. I played chess with Matthew that night and lost

4/8 - I went out to eat with Pippen

4/9 - I invited Jenks to lunch but he couldn't make it. I went to check the roster and I couldn't believe it! I was starting in LF! "WHO PUT ME IN LF! I'M A GODDAMN RIGHT FIELDER!" In my 1st AB in the 3rd, I singled to center. In my 2nd AB, we were losing 2 - 0 and I grounded out to 1st. In my 3rd AB, we were up by one with a runner on 3rd with no outs. I hit an inside the park HR, and we won broke our 5 game losing streak. I went out to eat with Danks and we discussed the concept of his namesake meme.

4/10 - I went golfing but did terribly. That night I was called to pinch hit with a 2 - 3 lead in the 8th. I singled to right and we won 2 - 3.

4/11 - We started a series against the Tigers. I was called to pinch hit in the 8th with a 8 - 6 deficit. I singled to right and scored on a Uribe double. We lost 8 - 7. Pierzynski invited me to dinner were we talked about the fact Penguins have knees.

4/12 - I started slotted 9th. My 1st AB in the 3rd was a popout to 2nd. My 2nd AB in the 6th I hit a drag bunt but was barely thrown out. My 3rd AB in the 8th I popped out to 1st. We won on a Thome HR walk-off 0 - 1.

4/14 - I started slotted 9th. My 1st AB in the 3rd I singled to right. I stole 2nd for my 1st SB of the year. For my 2nd AB, with Uribe on 1st, I struck out. My 3rd AB in the 7th, with Uribe on 1st, was a sac bunt. With a 3 run deficit in the 9th with 2 outs, I doubled but we lost 6-3. My power grew to level 81.

Player of the week are Buehrle and G. Johnson for the AL and D. Ross and Pujols for the NL.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:51 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Brewers
Console '07: Don't Own
You should post batting average at the end of the update. Also what's this dude's speed?

Inaugural Member of the 10,000 Post Cult

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 pm 
Ace
Ace

BrewersFuzz wrote:
You should post batting average at the end of the update. Also what's this dude's speed?

Will do, and his speed is 13.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:35 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2011
Loved the first update. Though I think you made the Space Jam reference a little early in the log there lol.