Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This forum is for specific discussion about American Football, or other close cousins such as the CFL. It includes all age groups, from junior-high to the NFL. This includes fantasy sports.
-->

Post subject: MLBPPW Fantasy Football 2019
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:34 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Rangers
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Favorite Japanese title: (PS3) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012
Thread time!

Past Champions:

2015-16: GoTwins24
2016-17: Prediction
2017-18: ZeroGibson13
2018-19: AgentP

2019-20 Participants:

ZeroGibson13
jag123jg
LetsGoMets77

detroittigers15
Queso James
Kungfupandacam

dishnet34
AgentP
Baseballteen9500
GoTwins24

Let's do this, y'all! Looking forward to a great season!

NAPOLI FOR MVP

"All people are good for something. The important thing is finding what." - Tom

post count doesn't matter

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:
i think we banned him cause he was an idiot
glad i never got banned for that

Post subject: Re: MLBPPW Fantasy Football 2019
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:42 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

I'll kick us off with the first (and shittiest) set of Draft Rankings!

MLBPPWorld Fantasy Football 2019 Draft Rankings

This year, I’ve decided to join the fun and add my own spin on the draft rankings by rating each team’s position groups using the Power Pros A-G scale. I’ll be ranking teams in order of their first-round draft position. I won’t be ranking defences or kickers, not because I don’t think they’re important, but because I simply don’t know that much about them, and don’t want to pretend like I know something I don’t.

Pick 1: Cool Brees (L. Sweany/ZeroGibson13)

QB: Drew Brees, Lamar Jackson — A. With both QBs coming off the board late in the draft (rounds 9 and 13), Zero got great value for his picks here. I love Jackson’s dual-threat ability, and Brees is simply one of the most dependable, valuable quarterbacks out there.
RB: Alvin Kamara, Nick Chubb, Darrell Henderson, Matt Breida, Kareem Hunt — C. I love Kamara, and Chubb is a hell of an RB2, but I’m not sold on any of the other three backs. Henderson is a nice upside play, but he’s got Todd Gurley and possibly others ahead of him; Breida plays in San Francisco; and Hunt comes with off-field issues, but is admittedly a great handcuff for Chubb.
WR: Antonio Brown, Tyler Boyd, Josh Gordon, Jarvis Landry, Curtis Samuel, DK Metcalf, Marquise Brown — B. Really nice group of players here, from the reliable Brown and Landry to the five huge splash upside plays. I like Boyd the most, but I’ve had the chance to see Samuel over the years as a collegian, and he’s got the potential to be something special too. Not to mention the now-reinstated Gordon and Combine darling Metcalf.
TE: Jared Cook — B. Cook is great, but he’s been prone to injuries in the past, and this position is not very deep, leaving me wondering what Zero will do to fill this spot on New Orleans’s bye or in case of another injury.

Pick 2: Team Griffith (J. Griffith/jag123jg)

QB: Baker Mayfield, Jimmy Garoppolo — B. Baker’s awesome, but Jimmy G has struggled with his mechanics since returning from a season-ending knee injury. With any luck, Jag won’t have to worry about that too much, and by the time Cleveland’s bye rolls around, we may be painting a whole different picture, as the Niners QB will have had more time to recover by then.
RB: Saquon Barkley, Leonard Fournette, Damien Williams, Derrius Guice, Duke Johnson Jr., Jordan Howard, Jaylen Samuels — D. Okay now what the *(censored)*. Saquon is good but just what the fresh hell is the rest of this group. Come on. [Four members of this group post 20+ FP Week 1] Oh shit. Oh *(censored)*
WR: Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks, Dante Pettis, Kenny Stills — D. Mike Evans is good, Cooks is a solid WR2, but where’s the depth? Where’s the *(censored)* depth?
TE: Evan Engram, Jordan Reed — B. Arguably the best tight-end room in the league, if they can stay healthy. And that’s a big if. I wanted to give this duo an A, but I just can’t. (Side note, I really *(censored)* hope Jordan Reed doesn’t get another concussion. Those *(censored)* are brutal.)

Pick 3: You’ve Been Juiced! (Shane H./LetsGoMets77)

QB: Ben Roethlisberger, Kyler Murray — C. Just not that sold on either of these guys.
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Joe Mixon, Sony Michel, Austin Ekeler, Peyton Barber, Ronald Jones — A. I really like this group’s depth, and the Bucs duo is a nice hedge. This group might have three or more RB1s in it.
WR: Keenan Allen, Julian Edelman, Kenny Golladay, Christian Kirk, John Brown, Mecole Hardman — C. Allen/Edelman is a solid 1-2, but the rest are too inconsistent to trust, although I’ll admit that the upside with Golladay and Kirk especially are probably too much to pass up.
TE: O.J. Howard — D. Solid, but not spectacular.

Pick 4: Detroit Phantoms (J. Pastoor/detroittigers15)

QB: Cam Newton — B. I love Cam, but I’m a firm believer in having two trustworthy QBs, and well, there’s just one.
RB: James Conner, Chris Carson, Aaron Jones, Kenyan Drake, Tevin Coleman, Latavius Murray, Darwin Thompson, Justin Jackson — F. Honestly, my favourite of this group is Jackson on pure talent alone, and he’s a third-stringer at best in LA.
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Stefon Diggs, Calvin Ridley, Golden Tate, Albert Wilson — B. Really nice top four here, I don’t know much about Wilson but a WR5 is a WR5 right?
TE: Vance McDonald — E. See Pick 3, but a little worse.

Pick 5: Smokin Jay’s Cig Squad (J. Wright/Queso James)

QB: Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson — B. Love me some running quarterbacks. This is a high B, one of those that’s augmented with a few blue abilities to really squeeze the best out of your player. Think 13 run speed with Base Running 4 and Stealing 4.
RB: Kerryon Johnson, Marlon Mack, Phillip Lindsay, Tony Pollard — G. Please trade me Tony Pollard.
WR: Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Robby Anderson, Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Gallup, Marquez Valdes-Scantling — A. Probably the best WR group in the league.
TE: Travis Kelce, Austin Hooper — A. Kelce is an elite tight end, and Hooper is a decent backup worth his 15th-round tag.

Pick 6: Los Angeles Aodgers (J. Rollins/Kungfupandacam)

QB: Carson Wentz, Jameis Winston — C. Low floor, but I really like the upside of these two QBs.
RB: David Johnson, Dalvin Cook, Devonta Freeman, James White, Tarik Cohen — B. Really solid position group here. A bruiser in Cook, a scatback in White, a slasher in Freeman, a workhorse in Johnson, and a utility back in Cohen — a head coach would have a lot of fun with a group like this, and I think this’ll be a high-scoring bunch for the Aodgers.
WR: Adam Thielen, Alshon Jeffery, Emmanuel Sanders, Jamison Crowder, Geronimo Allison, Devin Funchess — C. Pretty solid group, Thielen and Funchess are my favourites, and I like Sanders as well.
TE: David Njoku, Trey Burton — C. Njoku’s solid, and Burton is an interesting backup option.

Pick 7: Kerryon My Wayward Son (R. Tomlinson/dishnet34)

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Jared Goff, Nathan Peterman — A. Patty Bats GOAT.
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Todd Gurley II, Josh Jacobs, Malcolm Brown — B. Nice top two, but that dropoff is rough. I like Jacobs, but maybe not as much as his 4th-round tag would indicate.
WR: Cooper Kupp, DJ Moore, Sterling Shepard, Corey Davis, Mohamed Sanu — C. Decent group here, but no real standouts. Sanu’s a personal favourite.
TE: Hunter Henry, Eric Ebron — B. Really nice duo to round things out on a pretty well-balanced roster. Although, I’d be dropping Peterman and looking for a high-upside tailback pretty quickly.

Pick 8: Atomic Pickles (O. Bernhart/AgentP)

A word on my draft: I was unable to make most of the draft, thus my team was mostly autodrafted, with the exceptions of the 1st, 5th, and 17th picks.

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck — B. Rodgers is nice, but come the *(censored)* on, computer. Drafting Luck on the same day he retired is Not Cool.
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller, Nyheim Hines, LeSean McCoy — F. I can’t give myself a G, can I? [I realise that I can do this] Oh shit. Oh *(censored)*
WR: Julio Jones, JuJu Smith-Schuster, A.J. Green, Mike Williams, Will Fuller V, James Washington, Tyrell Williams, Anthony Miller — A. Depth, high-end talent, upside, personal favourites — it’s all there in this group. (Unsurprisingly, the two favourites are Jones and Green, two of the three picks I made myself.)
TE: Zach Ertz — B. I guess we’re doing this again for the fifth year in a row.

Pick 9: El Salvador Robbers (J. Acaccia/Baseballteen9500)

QB: Matt Ryan, Dak Prescott, Tom Brady — A. Yeah.
RB: Le’Veon Bell, Mark Ingram II, Rashaad Penny — F. I like Penny, but yeesh. Depth is important, y’all. Not sure what’s up with dropping Penny immediately after the draft instead of shopping him to an RB-needy team (like the Robbers [someone alerts me that this is the Robbers, oh shit oh *(censored)*]), but whatever.
WR: Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, T.Y. Hilton, Tyler Lockett, Allen Robinson, Marvin Jones Jr., Courtland Sutton, DeSean Jackson — B. Pretty good group that gets docked for the Luck retirement (Hilton) and the bizarre drops of Sutton and Jackson after the draft. Seriously man, what the heck?
TE: Delanie Walker — E. He’s probably losing a step. Right?

Pick 10: Odd Year Magic (M. Ratajczyk/GoTwins24)

QB: Mitchell Trubisky — C. TruGOATsky am I right
RB: Derrick Henry, David Montgomery, Miles Sanders, Royce Freeman, Devin Singletary — D. I honestly like this group quite a bit, but I’m always worried about the Chicago and Denver (and New England) backfields. Singletary is a hell of an upside play, though he’s got three veterans blocking him currently. [The Bills trade McCoy, Gore, and Yeldon to Dallas for Zeke] Oh shit. Oh f
WR: Odell Beckham Jr., Tyreek Hill, Chris Godwin, Sammy Watkins, Dede Westbrook, Keke Coutee, Donte Moncrief — D. Nice top-end talent with OBJ and Tyreek (the latter’s off-field issues nudge this group from a low C to a high D), but I’m fading the rest of this group, save for Coutee.
TE: George Kittle, Kyle Rudolph — A. This is a frontline duo with the potential to fill one of the league’s two (!) flex spots most weeks, something that’s quite unlikely to find at the tight end position.

Overall Superlatives:

Best Draft: Cool Brees
Best Team Name: Odd Year Magic
Best Position Group: Tie - You've Been Juiced! (RB), Atomic Pickles (WR)
Best Value Picks (Final 2 rounds excluded, sorry to Mecole Hardman): Kyle Rudolph (Odd Year Magic/Round 15), Golden Tate (Detroit Phantoms/Round 14), Jordan Reed (Team Griffith/Round 13)

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:10 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Favorite Team: Rockies
Console '07: Don't Own
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu
Offer me something good for the starting Cowboys RB and I might trade him. Also you said I had probably the best WR core in the league and then you said yours was better so what’s up.

K O N I S H I
2008 WAR: 9.4
2011 WAR: 11.4
2012 WAR: 13.4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:44 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Athletics
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Yeah baby, best draft gotta love it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2017 and 2018 MLBPPW Fantasy Football League Champion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:09 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Indians
Favorite Japanese title: Don't Own
MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 1 RECAP

Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 106.5
You've Been Juiced! (LetsGoMets77) 130

Summary:
After another disappointing playoff exit, You've Been Juiced! entered the 2019 season with one thing in mind: finally winning that elusive championship. Their roster certainly passed the week 1 test, as fantasy monster Christian McCaffrey proved his elite status with a 37-point outburst. Keenan Allen, who can be seen as the team's second-best scoring option, also shined with 22 points. You've Been Juiced! made an incredibly smart preseason waiver addition last year by adding James Conner, and it appears as if they have done the same this year through the addition of Tyrell Williams, who amassed nearly 20 points after emerging as the number one option in Oakland. There were a few disappointments, specifically OJ Howard and Joe Mixon, who each only scored less than four points. Big Ben was also a bit of a letdown, only recording 9 in a terrible offensive game Sunday night. Philadelphia's defense didn't record any points despite what seemed to be a favorable matchup against Washington. Still, You've Been Juiced! received enough production to easily offset these disappointments. If Mixon struggles, he can be replaced by Austin Ekeler, who recorded a ridiculous 35 point outburst. Odd Year Magic will be kicking themselves after one major decision. Although Sammy Watkins started off in the team's starting lineup, the team benched him in favor of Dede Westbrook. The logic behind this was that the team wanted to avoid starting two receivers on the same team. This decision directly resulted in the loss, as Watkins outscored Westbrook by a remarkable 30 points, and Tyreek Hill left the game due to injury. The matchup got off to an ugly start on Thursday, as Mitchell Trubisky and David Montgomery combined for a mere 11.5 points. This dreadful showing will lead to a roster evaluation from Odd Year Magic. Concerns about Derrick Henry's production were alleviated as Henry led the team in scoring with 27.5 points. Overall though, the performance can only be described as mediocre, as a handful of players scored between 9-12 points, which will not cut it in this league. Odd Year Magic may look to make some roster changes as the week progresses.

Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 133
Team Griffith (jag123jg) 107

Summary:
The Los Angeles Aodgers secured a comfortable victory thanks to some great performances from key players. Dalvin Cook led the way with 24 points, and the Aodgers will certainly be ecstatic with the fact that Minnesota's offense may revolve entirely around Cook as the team only threw the ball 10 times. David Johnson also played a key role despite Kliff Kingsbury's air raid offense, which resolves any concern regarding his workload. Carson Wentz started off slow but finally found a rhythm with his numerous offensive weapons. Wentz finished with 24, and if many fantasy experts are correct, Los Angeles can expect to have a top-5 fantasy QB this year. Along with Wentz, Alshon Jeffery performed as expected, dropping 18.5 points. Los Angeles also received two pleasant surprises as Jamison Crowder and Emmanuel Sanders both hit the 16-point mark. The biggest concern for them is Devonta Freeman, who was a massive letdown due to a 1.5-point output. If this output is consistent, Los Angeles may need to re-evaluate the flex spot, but they will probably give him many more chances. Team Griffith suffered a disappointing loss after some rough performances. On the bright side, Evan Engram emerged as a legitimate TE1 with a 22.5 point outing. Saquon Barkley was a bit disappointing by his standards, but he still gave an acceptable point total. Outside of Barkley though, there were a lot of letdowns. Specifically, Baker Mayfield recorded only 9 points despite a plethora of additions to the Cleveland offense. Mike Evans may have been the letdown of the week with a mere 3 points. There is some definite concern with Evans based on the limitations of Jameis Winston, so Team Griffith will need Winston to get it together. Brandin Cooks is regarded as one of the most consistent fantasy receivers, but he did not live up to that title this week, scoring only 4 points. Derrius Guice only put up 4.5 points before leaving the game with an injury. It was announced that Guice will, in fact, miss time due to an injury, which may be crushing to Team Griffith, but they do have the option of Duke Johnson Jr. off the bench. Overall, Team Griffith will need to hope for better production from numerous impact players.

Smokin Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 115
Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 91

Summary:
Smokin Jay's Cig Squad spoiled (spoiler Boilers back?) the Atomic Pickles' banner ceremony with a big win. They will mostly thank Deshaun Watson, who many experts rank as the best fantasy QB not named Patrick Mahomes. Watson exploded for an incredible 30 points, which secured the win for the Cig Squad. Marlon Mack was the second reason the Cig Squad spoiled the banner ceremony as he put to rest the narrative that he would not be as productive without Andrew Luck. Mack recorded an incredible 25 points. Harrison Butker also demonstrated the effects of having great kickers on high-octane offenses, providing a pivotal 17 points. Smokin Jay's Cig Squad probably could have won by more, but Denver's defense actually lost them a point. This is especially surprising given the fact that Vic Fangio took over the helm as the team's head coach. Davante Adams also didn't provide much help, but he faced a difficult matchup, so it can probably be written off. The team's overall depth was bolstered by strong outings from Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Gallup, who can certainly help what looks to be a dicey situation at flex receiver. Robby Anderson is dealing with a calf injury and thus only scored 3.5 points. Still, it was a promising opening week victory for Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad. The defending champion struggled after some poor auto-draft luck. The team drafted Andrew Luck on the night of his retirement, Lamar Miller the week before he suffered a torn ACL, and Melvin Gordon on the night of his retirement. The team's RB situation is so cloudy that Kyle Juszczyk started as the team's RB2. Nyheim Hines was the primary RB, and he only managed 3 points. Dak Prescott was the main bright spot, scoring 33 points in the first game of his "prove-it" year. The team will certainly be relying on their receivers, but no receiver recorded more than 15 points. This is especially surprising in a lineup that contains Allen Robinson, Julio Jones, Zach Ertz, and Juju Smith-Schuster. If the team figures out the RB position through waivers, they might be able to overcome their rough autodraft luck.

Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 105.5
Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 123.5

Summary:
This matchup between our Detroit representatives did not end in a tie. Kerryon My Wayward Son claimed victory thanks to Josh Jacobs's clutch 22.5 point outing on Monday night. A disappointing performance may have led to disaster, but Jacobs came through in his NFL debut. The team was put in position to win due to Patrick Mahomes's 27-point game in which he proved that 2018 was no fluke. The risk of taking Ezekiel Elliot paid off as Zeke ended his holdout right before the week. Elliot scored 12.5 points, but he was placed on a snap count due to a lack of preseason reps. Todd Gurley was another risk, and it seems that Sean McVay is going to save him for crucial situations only. To counter this, the team drafted Malcolm Brown as a handcuff, which is a wise decision. A few players had average performances, such as DJ Moore and Cooper Kupp, but the front-loaded talent carried the team to victory. The Detroit Phantoms will definitely be disappointed after this loss, as many players struggled to perform. Cam Newton is usually a guaranteed production machine, but he only scored 5 points. Outside of Chris Carson, the team's running backs failed to surpass the 10 point mark. James Conner, Aaron Jones, and Tevin Coleman all shockingly underperformed their projections. Tevin Coleman left the game due to injury, which makes things difficult for the Phantoms, who did not have a breakout RB on the bench. DeAndre Hopkins and the aforementioned Chris Carson prevented the game from being a total disaster, but the Phantoms definitely expected more in the opening week.

El Salvador Robbers (BaseballTeen9500) 191
Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 104.5

Summary:
The newest addition to the fantasy league made their presence known in a major way, recording the single best performance in the now 4-year history of the league. Every single position player surpassed the double-digit mark. Every single one. Additionally, the only player under 15 points was Tyler Lockett. Le'Veon Bell and Mark Ingram appear to be a formidable RB duo, combining for an incredible 42 points. San Francisco's defense was ridiculous, feasting on Jameis Winston for 30 points!! TY Hilton also showed that he can still produce without Andrew Luck, scoring 24 points. The team is set to make a number of trades after this week, so it will be interesting to see if the new-look roster will produce as well as the team did in Week 1, but the performance was bar none the best fantasy game in the history of the league. They will definitely be comfortably ahead in the weekly power rankings. Cool Brees is accustomed to the top power ranking spot, but they struggled in Week 1. Lamar Jackson and Hollywood Brown were on the team's bench despite combining for 60 points, but the team would have lost even if they had started. There was nothing the team could do to avoid a Week 1 defeat. Drew Brees and Alvin Kamara have formed the core of this team for the last three seasons now, and they were as reliable as usual, both basically scoring 20. Josh Gordon also delivered a solid 14.5 points, but it will be intriguing to see how Antonio Brown's presence affects Gordon's usage. The team also has Antonio Brown on the roster, so Gordon may be used as a backup plan in case things go haywire with Brown. Matt Breida was poor this week, but on the bright side, he is poised for a big role now that Tevin Coleman is injured. The team is relying heavy on the Cleveland Browns' offense with three players on the team (Landry, Chubb, Hunt) so they will need Freddie Kitchens's team to get things sorted out quickly. It wasn't the start the team envisioned, but you can always count on Cool Brees being a factor in the league.

Standings:

Alvin Lockhart Division
You've Been Juiced! 1-0
Kerryon My Wayward Son 1-0
Team Griffith 0-1
Odd Year Magic 0-1
Detroit Phantoms 0-1

Gilgamesh Star Division
El Salvador Robbers 1-0
Los Angeles Aodgers 1-0
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 1-0
Cool Brees 0-1
Atomic Pickles 0-1

POWER RANKINGS (Based on Total Points Scored):
1. El Salvador Robbers (191)
2. Los Angeles Aodgers (133)
3. You've Been Juiced! (130)
4. Kerryon My Wayward Son (123.5)
5. Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (115)
6. Team Griffith (107)
7. Odd Year Magic (106.5)
8. Detroit Phantoms (105.5)
9. Cool Brees (104.5)
10. Atomic Pickles (91)

Best of luck in Week 2!

BrewersFuzz wrote:
AND THEN IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS CLEVELAND BLOWS THE 3-1 LEAD THIS TIME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:58 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 2 RECAP

Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 167
Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 111.5

Summary:
After a disheartening Week 1 loss, Odd Year Magic rebounded in an astounding fashion, exploding for 167 points. Their roster looked dramatically different after trading George Kittle to the El Salvador Robbers in exchange for Tom Brady, Amari Cooper, and Delanie Walker. These three were pivotal in El Salvador's record-breaking Week 1 win, and they played similar roles this week for their new team. Tom Brady exploited Miami's awful defense en route to 24 points. Cooper was quiet early but scored a late touchdown to surpass the double-digit mark. Delanie Walker was not as effective as he was last week, and he was outshined by Mark Andrews on the bench. The team also added New England's defense due to an extremely favorable matchup, and the decision paid off in a big way thanks to the team's 35-point explosion. As for players who were on the Week 1 roster, Odell Beckham Jr. and Chris Godwin stole the show, combining for 47 points. This win will certainly erase the bad taste from last week. Kerryon My Wayward Son dropped their first game of the year despite a heroic effort from team leader Patrick Mahomes, who threw four touchdowns before the first half ended. Mahomes finished with a remarkable 35 points. In addition, Zeke Elliot overcame a slow start to finish with a respectable 18 points. Unfortunately, the bottom half of the team's depth chart struggled to make an impact. Hunter Henry's absence definitely hurt as the team had to scramble to stream Noah Fant. Fant only recorded 5 points, but nothing more was really expected from him against Chicago's defense. Chicago's defense was also among the disappointments due to the fact that the team only recorded 5 points despite a late interception. Matt Prater was uncharacteristically poor, failing to score a single point due to some terrible missed kicks. It was a disappointing loss for sure, but in all honesty, nothing more could really have been done to prevent the loss. It was just poor matchup luck for Kerryon My Wayward Son.

Smokin Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 97
You've Been Juiced! (LGM77) 85.5

Summary:
Smokin Jay's Cig Squad benefitted from some matchup luck this week as they possessed the lowest winning point total. The win can be attributed to Travis Kelce and Kerryon Johnson. Kelce nearly hit the 20-point mark and Johnson scored a respectable 15 in a bounce-back effort. Davante Adams also had somewhat of a recovery with a 13.5 point outing. His totals have been lower than expected, but this is probably due to tough matchups. Deshaun Watson scored 12 which is pretty low for his standards, but it was still enough to separate the Cig Squad. Marlon Mack and Phillip Lindsay both had down weeks, combining for a pretty low 15 points. The Cig Squad is one of two undefeated teams in the league, but they will need to put together more convincing wins in order to remain among the league's best. You've Been Juiced! suffered a rough loss thanks to some pretty odd games. The outlook was bleak after OJ Howard failed to record a single point Thursday Night. In addition, Christian McCaffrey only scored 5 points, which is unbelievably low by his standards. With the announcement of Cam Newton's injury, the team will have some anxiety as to whether or not McCaffrey will play at his usual level. The team's QB should have done more, but Roethlisberger left the game due to injury. It was announced that he will miss the remainder of the season, but You've Been Juiced! will turn to Aaron Rodgers to solidify the weakness at QB. Austin Ekeler was the only bright spot, scoring 19.5 points, and it appears that he will be an elite fantasy option. There are many question marks going forward, but You've Been Juiced! will probably be able to figure them out.

Team Griffith (jag123jg) 122.5
Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 93

Summary:
Team Griffith won their first game of the year thanks to the third-highest point total of the week. Three players were pivotal in the win. Firstly, John Ross looks like an absolute waiver steal due to a 19-point game. It's worth noting he did this in a terrible game for the Bengals. It's unclear what his role will be upon the return of AJ Green, but Team Griffith will not have to worry about that for a while. Secondly, Matt Ryan scored 18 despite a multi-interception game. Finally, Saquon Barkley was his usual productive self, scoring 19.5 points. Daniel Jones's introduction may give Barkley some hope of a more productive offensive scheme, which in turn would cause Team Griffith to skyrocket. Aside from Barkley, running back remains a position of question. Damien Williams and Leonard Fournette only combined for 17.5 points, which is unsatisfactory for the duo. Rashaad Penny could be a viable option off the bench in case their production stays low, but Team Griffith will probably ride it out with the current pairing. Team Griffith will hope to turn this victory into a trend. The Detroit Phantoms suffered another tough defeat. Calvin Ridley was the standout thanks to a 20-point game (some of it was negated by Matt Ryan). Aside from him, there were a lot of shocking letdowns. DeAndre Hopkins only scored 6.5 points, but a lower output was probably to be expected due to a tough matchup. Desean Jackson was introduced into the second flex spot, but an injury held him to no points. Injuries were a common theme this week as Cam Newton and James Conner are now both dealing with injuries. Aaron Jones can offset a potential loss of Conner, but the team will have to look to the waiver wire to replace Newton for the time being. An 0-2 start is not a death sentence, especially for the Phantoms who miraculously snuck into the postseason last year, but they will need a quick turnaround.

Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 93.5
El Salvador Robbers (BaseballTeen9500) 102

Summary:
The closest game of the week came down to Monday Night. The Robbers won thanks to a 20-point surge from Le'Veon Bell, who appears to be the entirety of the New York offense. There was massive roster turnover after El Salvador's record-breaking Week 1 win, and this turnover nearly cost them in Week 2. George Kittle underwhelmed with 6.5 points in his debut, but his early-season struggles can most likely be written off. Mark Ingram fell down to earth a bit, scoring just 8 points this week. The team's QB situation appears to be quite strong, with Josh Allen and Jimmy Garoppolo both surpassing the 20-point mark. The team will have flexibility to avoid tough matchups. The solid play of Michael Thomas and TY Hilton secured enough points for the win, but there are questions at the flex spot in Amari Cooper's absence. Danny Amendola didn't score any points this week, which may indicate that his opening week was a one-off. However, Terry McLaurin is waiting in the wings, so El Salvador may have found another steal. The Aodgers struggled after a strong showing last week. This was mostly due to injuries to Alshon Jeffery, David Johnson, and David Njoku. If those three remained healthy, the Aodgers probably would have won. Dalvin Cook did all he could to propel his team to a win with 25.5 points. Carson Wentz also had a strong game, but he even left the game at a point due to an injury. Injuries appear to be a strong concern for the Aodgers, but they do have Emmanuel Sanders on the bench to potentially offset a loss at WR. If the team returns to full health, they will be a strong playoff contender.

Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 126
Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 90

Summary:
The Atomic Pickles won the battle of the previous two league champions through a bounce-back effort. Dak Prescott led the way once again with 26 points. He appears to be the real deal in fantasy this year, which will make the retirement of Andrew Luck easier for the Pickles to swallow. Julio Jones was himself once again with a 24.5 point outing. Before the game, the Pickles predicted that the traded Raheem Moster would score 25 points. He nearly lived up to this prophecy, scoring 21.5. He may be a tough loss, though his role upon the return of Tevin Coleman is unclear. The team's RB situation will be given a boost with the arrival of Joe Mixon from You've Been Juiced! Although Mixon has struggled, he will still solidify a major question mark. The Pickles can breath easier with this win alongside the blockbuster deal. Cool Brees suffered greatly from the loss of their namesake player. Brees lost the team a point and will miss the next 6 weeks. Fortunately, the team drafted Lamar Jackson to replace Brees for the time being. Pairing Lamar with Hollywood Brown will certainly give the team an edge. Antonio Brown looked impressive despite a limited amount of targets in his New England this week, but it can be expected that his role will increase later in the year. Tyler Boyd was also strong, flourishing as the main receiver in Cincy. Nick Chubb had a bounce-back effort as well with 17 points. The biggest letdown was another team cornerstone, Alvin Kamara, who struggled without Drew Brees. There will definitely be some anxiety in the Cool Brees camp about Kamara's production in the next six weeks. It is pretty shocking to see a perennial contender off to an 0-2 start, but there is still plenty of time left in the year.

Standings:

Alvin Lockhart Division
Odd Year Magic 1-1
Kerryon My Wayward Son 1-1
Team Griffith 1-1
You've Been Juiced! 1-1
Detroit Phantoms 0-2

Gilgamesh Star Division
El Salvador Robbers 2-0
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 2-0
Los Angeles Aodgers 1-1
Atomic Pickles 1-1
Cool Brees 0-2

POWER RANKINGS (BASED ON TOTAL POINTS SCORED):
1. El Salvador Robbers (293)
2. Odd Year Magic (273.5)
3. Kerryon My Wayward Son (236)
4. Team Griffith (229.5)
5. Los Angeles Aodgers (226.5)
6. Atomic Pickles (217)
7. You've Been Juiced! (215.5)
8. Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (212)
9. Detroit Phantoms (198.5)
10. Cool Brees (194.5)

Best of luck in Week 3!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:35 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

raheem mostert scoring a combined 18 points ROS

cool brees gonna make the playoffs

NAPOLI FOR MVP

BrewersFuzz wrote:
PEDs wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:27 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 3 RECAP

Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 106.5
Team Griffith (jag123jg) 138.5

Summary:
Team Griffith captured their second win in a row thanks to the second-fantasy performance of 2019. Mike Evans exploded for 41 points after a slow two weeks, the second-highest point total of the season so far, trailing just Sammy Watkins’s Week 1 outing. Additionally, Evan Engram benefitted the most from Daniel Jones Mania, putting up an excellent 20-point showing. Matt Ryan was his usual consistent self with a 22-point showing. However, it wasn’t all positive news for Team Griffith as it was announced that team cornerstone Saquon Barkley will miss 4-8 weeks due to an injury. This will be a tough blow to Team Griffith, but they do have a few options available off the bench. The health of Damien Williams will be something to keep an eye on as Williams could potentially be a suitable replacement. Leonard Fournette struggled all the way until the waning minutes of Thursday night’s game, but he finished with a passable point total thanks to a nice 69-yard run. Ultimately, Team Griffith will hope that this was not a pyrrhic victory. After a dominant performance last week, Odd Year Magic could not follow up. Interestingly, the team has yet to record consecutive wins since 2017. Some regression was not expected, but not to the extent of 70 points. The biggest fallers were Chris Godwin and Mark Andrews, whose point totals fell by nearly 15 points. Odell Beckham Jr. also massively regressed, but he was facing a much better defense. The only consistent performers were Tom Brady and Amari Cooper, who both surpassed the 20-point mark. More consistency will be needed for the team to live up to its name.

El Salvador Robbers (Baseballteen9500) 132
Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 74.5

Summary:
It was a tale of two contrasting teams between the Robbers and Phantoms. The Robbers improved to 3-0 on the back of Mark Ingram’s 33-point explosion. In both games in which Ingram has dominated, the Robbers have followed suit. Surprisingly, Nelson Agholor, who rose to meme prominence this week, outscored Michael Thomas and TY Hilton, although Hilton missed part of the game due to a quad injury. Josh Allen has appeared to be one of the pickups of the season, recording 17 in his third straight double-digit outing. Le’Veon Bell and George Kittler were the only real disappointments, but the rest of the team played well enough to overcome their struggles. The Robbers appear to be on the fast-track towards the postseason. The Detroit Phantoms have had an unfathomably miserable opening to the season, falling to 0-3 with the worst team performance of the week. Darren Waller was the only performer to write home about thanks to a 19.5-point showing. The disappointments were plentiful this week for the Phantoms. Calvin Ridley failed to score even one point, Chris Carson only scored 3.5, Stefon Diggs scored 2.5, James Conner scored 5, and DeAndre Hopkins scored less than 10. With all these letdowns, it is no surprise the team lost in blowout fashion. There is some hope on the bench in the form of Terry McLaurin, who scored 16 despite facing a staunch Bears defense. The Phantoms will need another miraculous run to overcome this slow start, and the outlook is quite bleak.

Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 155.5
You've Been Juiced! (LGM77) 137.5

Summary:
Kerryon My Wayward Son avenged his alma mater’s loss by winning the game of the week. Cooper Kupp was the team’s scoring leader, scoring 27 and relieving some anxiety after a tough start to the season. Patrick Mahomes was the usual dominant stalwart, scoring 26. The two biggest surprises were Sterling Shepard, who returned from injury to score 23.5 points, and Greg Olsen, who was signed off the street this week. Olsen scored 22 in a performance that resulted in his earning of the #3 ranking among all tight ends. The team could have scored even more had they started Chicago’s defense over Buffalo’s, but they won’t be losing sleep over a formality. The only concern is the limited use of Todd Gurley. If this were 2018, the trio of Mahomes-Gurley-Elliot would have guaranteed the team a league championship, but the circumstances regarding Gurley’s health are unclear. The hope is that McVay will escalate his usage around playoff time, which would help a team that looks like a certain contender. You’ve Been Juiced! fell to 1-2 due to some tough matchup luck. The team’s combination of Keenan Allen and Christian McCaffrey rose to the occasion after down games last week. McCaffrey went off for 25.5, and Keenan Allen exploded for a remarkable 36.5 points. Unfortunately for the team, they lacked one more dominant game that may have secured a victory. Austin Ekeler fell down to earth a bit, scoring only 10.5 this week. Similarly, Kenny Golladay only recorded a mere 2 points after scoring over 20 last week. A repeat performance would’ve given the team a major victory. The TE position is still a major concern as OJ Howard appears to be one of the biggest fantasy busts of 2019. A second consecutive loss is certainly not ideal, but it is still far too early for panic.

Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 100.5
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 118

Summary:
Smokin’ Jay’s Ciq Squad improved to be the second undefeated team in the league with a key win. Deshaun Watson was his usual self this week, scoring 25 points. Phillip Lindsay also finally emerged as his usual self, scoring 26. These two performers formed the backbone of the team’s victory. Marlon Mack was also decent, fighting through an injury for 15 points. The team’s point total was a bit lower than they would have liked due to a few letdowns. Davante Adams has not looked like himself as he has failed to surpass 10-points in 2 of 3 games this year. Denver’s defense failed to score a single point, which is surprising due to the arrival of defensive mastermind Vic Fangio. Robby Anderson was also poor, but that was to be expected as a result of Sam Darnold’s illness. As a side note, the team’s bench absolutely tore things up, combining for an outrageous 122 points. Optimism is plentiful in the Cig Squad camp. It’s been a shocking 0-3 start for Cool Brees. They did not miss their namesake in a major way as Lamar Jackson scored 20 points. Alvin Kamara also appears to possess a huge role in the Drew Brees-less New Orleans offense. However, there appear to be too many question marks on this roster currently. DK Metcalf and Hollywood Brown struggled this week, combining for a mere 12 points. Like many teams, there is a question mark at the TE position. Jared Cook did not even reach the 1-point mark this week. Currently, the team has two roster spots taken up by Antonio Brown and Kareem Hunt, so the team will have to potentially look to find other solutions. This is an unexpected storyline after Cool Brees has torn up the league in the past few seasons.

Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 162
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 98

Summary:
The defending champions have returned. The Pickles led all teams in scoring this week with a 162-point outburst. The recently acquired Tyler Lockett may have been the steal of the league. He scored 26.5 points after being received in exchange for Raheem Mostert. Dak Prescott is currently the third-ranked QB in the league, continuing his great play with a 21-point outing this week. The team may have the best receiving core in the league if you include the TE position. Julio Jones, Juju Smith-Schuster, Zach Ertz, Allen Robinson, and the aforementioned Tyler Lockett have all torn it up this season and have put the defending champs in an excellent position. Even though he missed a chip shot field goal late, Matt Gay was still great thanks to a 15-point showing. This team was the surprise of the season last year, and it looks like they may be just that again. It’s remarkable that a team that auto-drafted Andrew Luck, Lamar Miller, and Melvin Gordon is in such a great position. The Aodgers fell to 1-2 despite some strong performances. David Johnson and Dalvin Cook are one of the league’s best RB-duos as the pair combined for a solid 35 points. Carson Wentz has been highly consistent this year as he has usually gotten to the 20-point mark in each of his starts. Adam Thielen also looked like his 2017/18-self with an 18.5-point game, although six of his points came on a rushing touchdown. If Minnesota continues their run-centric gameplan, Thielen mall fall to the background behind Dalvin Cook. Unfortunately for the Aodgers, there were a lot of disappointments. Emmanuel Sanders seemed to break out last week, but he could only muster 2 points this week. The team accidentally started James White despite him missing this week on paternity leave. Trey Burton has been a complete no-show this year as he is currently the 40th-ranked tight end with 5 points in two games. There was not much the Aodgers could have done to avoid this loss, but they will hope to have a more all-around performance in Week 4.

Standings:
Alvin Lockhart Division
Kerryon My Wayward Son 2-1
Team Griffith 2-1
Odd Year Magic 1-2
You’ve Been Juiced! 1-2
Detroit Phantoms 0-3

Gilgamesh Star Division
El Salvador Robbers 3-0
Smokin’ Jay’s Cig Squad 3-0
Atomic Pickles 2-1
Los Angeles Aodgers 1-2
Cool Brees 0-3

1. El Salvador Robbers (425)
2. Kerryon My Wayward Son (391.5)
3. Odd Year Magic (380)
4. Atomic Pickles (379)
5. Team Griffith (368)
6. You’ve Been Juiced! (353)
7. Smokin’ Jay’s Cig Squad (330)
8. Los Angeles Aodgers (324.5)
9. Cool Brees (295)
10. Detroit Phantoms (273)

Best of luck in Week 4!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:57 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 4 RECAP

Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 140.5
Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 109

Summary:
Week 4 was a must-win matchup for the Detroit Phantoms, and they came through in a huge way, scoring over 70 more than last week. Their scoring leader was Wayne Gallman, who proved to be a wise pickup behind a 24-point outing. The Phantoms will hope that Saquon Barkley takes his time in his recovery from injury. Matthew Stafford also proved to be a solid fantasy option, posting 22 points in a valiant effort against KC. Resurgent performances from Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, and James Conner solidified the victory as the trio combined for 52 points. The running back position appears to be a major strength for the Phantoms heading forward. They survived poor efforts from both DeAndre Hopkins and Calvin Ridley, who each scored a mere 4.5 points. The team will need their receivers to step it up, but Terry McLaurin is available off the bench upon his return to health (whenever that may occur). Ultimately, the Phantoms may have taken the first steps to revive their season. Odd Year Magic lost their second straight game in what is starting to look like a repeat of last season. Their point total would have looked a lot worse had it not been for Chris Godwin's 35-point explosion. Aside from Godwin, the team's position players were embarrassing. Tom Brady had a strong first three weeks, but he struggled against a stout Buffalo defense, finishing with only 4 points. The RB2 position also appears to be a major weakness thanks to the lack of an emerging young star. David Montgomery, Miles Sanders, and Devin Singletary have all failed to break out in the first quarter of the season. Odell Beckham Jr. and Amari Cooper were disgraceful, combining for a measly 9.5 points. There are a lot of question marks heading forward for Odd Year Magic, who appear to be letting the season slip away.

Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 119
Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 125

Summary:
Kerryon My Wayward Son improved to an impressive 3-1 via the closest victory of the week. Surprisingly, Patrick Mahomes was not the team's scoring leader, although he did put up a solid 17 points. Instead, Cooper Kupp and Todd Gurley led the way to victory despite LA's loss. Both scored over 20 points, which will definitely ease some anxiety Kerryon My Wayward Son may have had. Both had somewhat minimal roles in LA's offense in the first few weeks, but their production appears to be returning to normal. They will also have to thank Matt Prater, who may have single-handedly won the game for the team. If Prater had a pedestrian kicker performance, Kerryon My Wayward Son would have suffered a tough defeat. If they lost, they would have certainly been upset with the Carolina Panthers due to Greg Olsen and DJ Moore's lack of involvement. The pair amassed only 6.5 points after an excellent game last week, which may be a point of concern heading forward. Ultimately though, Kerryon My Wayward Son looks poised for a postseason run. Shockingly, Cool Brees remains the only winless team after the first quarter of the season. Nick Chubb nearly carried the team on his back to a victory with a 36.5 point performance. Lamar Jackson was also his usual 2019-self with a 23-point outing, but the team's other position players failed to make any impact. Alvin Kamara tore things up last week, but he was subpar against a fairly good Cowboys run defense. The team can pin the loss on every single receiver as the position grouping recorded an underwhelming 18.5-point showing. The benching of Jarvis Landry will certainly sting, as the team would have won had he been included in the starting lineup. It has been an uncharacteristic year for Cool Brees, and their chances to return to the postseason after just missing out last year is highly improbable.

El Salvador Robbers (Baseballteen9500) 39.5
Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 89

Summary:
The defending champs improved to 3-1 with the lucky win of the week. The team scored a season-low 89 points, but they benefitted from some unbelievable matchup luck. The main reason for the point regression was the subpar play of team leader Dak Prescott, who fell down to earth a bit with only 6 points. Juju Smith-Schuster also was a non-factor with a weak 2.5-point game. LeSean McCoy was actually the only position player to surpass the double-digit mark thanks to a strong 15-point game. Matt Gay has also been an elite fantasy kicker so far this year thanks to back-to-back 15-point showings. The team did not play Courtland Sutton or Allen Robinson, who would have helped them boost their point total. The Pickles will be thanking the fantasy football gods for this victory. The El Salvador Robbers lost their first contest mainly as a result of San Francisco's bye week. The team was left to scramble for numerous starters, giving them a patched-together lineup. Pair that with some regression from Mark Ingram and Nelson Agholor and you get one of the poorest performances in MLBPPWorld fantasy history. Baltimore's defense was also shockingly poor, losing six points. The Robbers will have to hope San Francisco's offense is legitimate because this week showed the potentially catastrophic consequences of relying too highly on one team. Still, their 3-1 record has them in the conversation for postseason play, but they will have to rely significantly on many factors.

You've Been Juiced! (LGM77) 120
Team Griffith (jag123jg) 105.5

Summary:
You've Been Juiced! righted the ship and improved to 2-2 with an important victory. Christian McCaffrey returned to being the fantasy god he is with a 28-point outburst. Austin Ekeler was also insanely impressive despite Melvin Gordon's impending return, racking up a remarkable 26.5 points. After a horrendous outing last week, Kenny Golladay returned to form with a 20-point showing. TJ Hockenson was added to the lineup to replace a disappointing OJ Howard, and he performed well until he suffered an ugly injury. It is unclear how much time Hockenson will miss, but it looks like You've Been Juiced! may have a better option at TE to make up for OJ Howard's struggles. Outside of Golladay, the team's receivers left much to be desired, especially Mecole Hardman, who lost the team a point. It will be interesting to see what the team's roster will look like in the next few weeks as Melvin Gordon and Aaron Rodgers appear to be ready to be added to the team's starting lineup, which may make them even more dynamic going forward. Team Griffith fell down to .500 after some lineup regression. Leonard Fournette had his best performance of the season, scoring 25 in what appears to potentially be a return to RB1 status. Phillip Rivers was also great, putting up 20 for the second time this season. However, Mike Evans was bound to regress after his record-setting game last week, but he still scored a solid 16 points. Evan Engram regressed the most, recording only 7 after a 20-point showing last week. The team was also dealt a blow as John Ross suffered a shoulder injury that will cause him to miss a significant period of time. The team has some decent replacement flex options in DJ Chark, Marvin Jones, and Ronald Jones, so it will be interesting to see how the team manages this spot. Team Griffith could not make a statement this week, but they are certainly in much better shape than they were last season.

Smokin Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 115
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 94.5

Summary:
It's been a dream start for Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad, who has rolled to a perfect 4-0 start. They received several solid performances in the win, especially from Davante Adams and Robert Woods, who both surpassed the 20-point mark. Unfortunately for them, Davante Adams is suffering from turf toe and will miss Week 5, but the team has an interesting handcuff in Marquez Valdes-Scantling, who is sure to see an increased target-share. The newly-acquired Michael Thomas will make the team even more formidable, especially when Drew Brees returns. He put forth a solid effort this week with 13.5 points, but this team might be insanely good once he gets his usual target share. Marlon Mack is also dealing with some injury concerns as he left the game early this week and may not play next week. The team will need to figure out a potential replacement for him as Kerryon Johnson will also not play this week due to a bye. Deshaun Watson has also been a bit concerning with two subpar performances so far this season, but expect him to return to his usual QB1 status sometime soon. Overall, there are plenty of reasons for optimism in the Cig Squad Camp. Meanwhile, the Aodgers fell to an underwhelming 1-3 with a subpar performance. There were a few bright spots, such as the ever-consistent Carson Wentz and the strong duo of David Johnson and Dalvin Cook. The latter still had solid numbers despite being shut down by Chicago's defense. The same cannot be said for Adam Thielen, who openly criticized Kirk Cousins for his extremely low target share this season. The Aodgers will have to hope this does not boil over and shatter the pair's chemistry. The team's TE position is also shaky at best, with Trey Burton struggling to live up to his contract in Chicago. With David Njoku's serious injury, the Aodgers will need Chicago's offense to break out in order to have a chance at returning to form. Both Tarik Cohen and Burton were much better in 2018, but they have not lived up to expectations. The team also has Jameis Winston on the bench, so they may be able to use him as trade bait, although Carson Wentz's health is always questionable. Overall though, the team will need to win next week to have a chance at competing.

STANDINGS:
Alvin Lockhart Division
Kerryon My Wayward Son 3-1
Team Griffith 2-2
You've Been Juiced! 2-2
Odd Year Magic 1-3
Detroit Phantoms 1-3

Gilgamesh Star Division
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 4-0
Atomic Pickles 3-1
El Salvador Robbers 3-1
Los Angeles Aodgers 1-3
Cool Brees 0-4

Power Rankings (Based on Total Points Scored):
1. Kerryon My Wayward Son (516.5)
2. Odd Year Magic (489)
3. Team Griffith (473.5)
4. You've Been Juiced! (473)
5. Atomic Pickles (468)
6. El Salvador Robbers (464.5)
7. Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (445)
8. Los Angeles Aodgers (419)
9. Cool Brees (414)
10. Detroit Phantoms (413.5)

Best of luck in Week 5!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:59 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 5 RECAP

Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 137
Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 121.5

Summary:
Odd Year Magic kept their hopes of a postseason return alive with a victory over the defending champions. The week could have been disastrous as the team played Sammy Watkins over Will Fuller, which cost them an astounding 46 points. However, incredible performances from Amari Cooper and Chris Godwin kept them on track for victory. The pair combined for a ridiculous 61 points. Additionally, Tom Brady returned to his usual self as he faced a weaker opponent than last week. Also in New England, the team's defense has been an elite option this year, racking up 17 points this week. The team has yet to finish under 15 points since Week 1. They have been a crucial pickup for Odd Year Magic, who originally started with the Rams defense. Odell Beckham Jr. was a major disappointment, only amassing 2 points after a tough offensive showing from the Browns. Beckham's days as a WR1 may be a thing of the past, but the other receivers on the team have stepped up for him. The Atomic Pickles dropped their second game of the season despite some strong performances. Dak Prescott was a turnover machine, but he still scored 22 points. If he didn't throw as many interceptions, the score would have been much closer. Allen Robinson was another standout, scoring 24.5 points in spite of Chicago's offensive struggles. If Matt Nagy can live up to his reputation as an elite play-caller, Robinson may have the potential to enter the conversation of top-5 fantasy receivers. Juju Smith-Schuster had his best week of 2019, but a key fumble at the end of the game cost him a few points. The biggest letdowns were LeSean McCoy and Julio Jones, who combined for a mere 6.5 points. McCoy was hurt by the return of Damien Williams, but Julio's performance was inexplicable. Atlanta's offense still performed, but Jones did not see as many targets as usual. If he performed at an elite level, the Pickles could have been sitting at a formidable 4-1.

Team Griffith (jag123jg) 140
Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 136.5

Summary:
Team Griffith improved to 3-2 in a thrilling victory over one of the best teams of the league. They have to thank Matt Ryan and DJ Chark, who each surpassed 30 points for the first time this season. This offset what could have been a crushing blow in Mike Evans's shocking zero-point performance. Leonard Fournette's 20-point showing also helped to offset Damien Williams's limited workload. The unsung hero of the week was Justin Tucker, whose 16 points were essential in the team's victory effort. One missed field goal would have drastically affected Team Griffith's season outlook. Their biggest concern is the injury to tight end Evan Engram. Without a tight end on the bench, the team will need to seek an external replacement. Saquon Barkley's return seems imminent, which will provide another boost to a red hot team. Kerryon My Wayward Son failed to improve to 4-1 despite a strong effort. The reason for their defeat was Greg Olsen's zero-point showing. After 22 points in Week 3, Olsen has a total of 1 point in the last two weeks. Josh Jacobs did all he could to carry him, tearing up Chicago's defense for 27.5 points. Cooper Kupp has also been great in his return from an ACL tear, surpassing the 20-point mark in each of the last three weeks. The trio of Mahomes, Gurley, and Elliot appear to be as formidable as they were in 2018 as well. The other major letdown was Chicago's defense, who only recorded 4 points. If the team would've started Buffalo's defense, they would have won, but you cannot blame them for playing matchups. Kerryon My Wayward Son is still in a strong position as we near the halfway point of the regular season.

Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 122.5
Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 117.5

Summary:
The Aodgers avoided a crippling 1-4 start in another close contest. Adam Thielen had something to prove after last week's 1-point showing, and he exploded for a remarkable 28.5 points, by far his season-high. His teammate Dalvin Cook was also as productive as usual, tallying 22 points in his fourth 20+ point showing of the season. David Johnson and Devonta Freeman were also productive, and the team's running back position looks extremely strong as a result. However, Carson Wentz's low output jeopardized the team. Wentz was limited due to Philadelphia not needing much of an effort to win, and the result was a season-low point total. Emmanuel Sanders was brutal, failing to score even a single point. Most concerningly, Trey Burton has been a complete non-factor this year, which has led to one of the weakest tight end positions in the league. Ultimately though, the AOdgers benefitted from some matchup luck and strong RB play. In the shocking narrative of the season, Cool Brees fell to 0-5, all but ending their postseason prospects. There were no astoundingly poor outings, but aside from Tyler Boyd, only the Chargers defense surpassed the 15-point mark. Lamar Jackson was more pedestrian than he has been all season, only scoring 11 points thanks to 3 interceptions. Alvin Kamara has also slowed down after his 31.5 point outburst two weeks ago, scoring a passable 13 points, but Cool Brees expects more from their top overall pick. Jarvis Landry also regressed, scoring 21 less points than last week. If the team would have started Matt Breida, they would have won, but his outburst was unexpected, therefore you cannot blame Cool Brees for this decision. It will now require a miraculous run for Cool Brees to avoid a second-straight missed postseason.

You've Been Juiced! (LGM77) 164.5
Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 127

Summary:
You've Been Juiced! had one of the best performances of the season, totaling 164.5 points. This was mostly due to fantasy god Christian McCaffrey, who went off for 44 points, a remarkable season-high. In addition, Philadelphia's defense rebounded from a tough night against Green Bay with an incredible 37-point showing in one of the best stream plays of the season. The team also benefitted from two Patriots-Sony Michel and Julian Edelman- who each bounced back with 20-point games. The team was not affected much by the continual struggles of OJ Howard, but the TE position will definitely have to be addressed soon. Aaron Rodgers has also had a much more limited role, but Kyler Murray is available off the bench if the team ever needs to make a bold move. You've Been Juiced appears primed to make the playoffs for a fourth consecutive season. The Detroit Phantoms fell to a disappointing 1-4 despite a decent game. Aaron Jones nearly offset Christian McCaffrey, offsetting his point total. Aside from him, no other player made a massive impact, although Chris Carson and Calvin Ridley were both solid performers. DeAndre Hopkins has been a strange case this season, and his 11.5-point game this week was only his second double-digit showing of the season. Hopkins will need to get back on track in order to avoid the label of one of the biggest fantasy disappointments of 2019. Furthermore, Wayne Gallman's injury proved to be hurtful, as he was only able to add one point. The Phantoms will now need another miraculous run to return to the postseason.

Smokin Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 150
El Salvador Robbers (Baseballteen9500) 116

Summary:
Week 5's matchup was a chance for Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad to prove they are a legitimate undefeated team, and they sure proved that this week. Deshaun Watson was the main standout, surpassing his Week 4 point total by 30 points. The team also pulled off one of the heists of the century with the acquisition of Michael Thomas and exchange for Larry Fitzgerald. Thomas responded to his former team trading him with a dominant 35.5-point game. The team's RB-duo of Phillip Lindsay and Marlon Mack were also great, putting up 37.5 points. The only major letdown was Marquez Valdes-Scantling, who took a backseat to Aaron Jones. The team will look even more formidable upon the return of Davante Adams, who was looking like he was poised for a breakthrough until he suffered an injury. Even the team's bench was excellent, with Russell Wilson and Michael Gallup each surpassing 20-points. The team controls their own destiny in obtaining the number one seed. The El Salvador Robbers fell to 3-2 despite the return of their numerous 49ers starters. Jimmy Garropolo, George Kittle, and the team's defense helped the team surpass the 100-point mark, and it was clear how dearly the team was affected by San Fran's bye week. The team certainly regrets their trade of Michael Thomas for Larry Fitzgerald. Without this trade, the team would have claimed the first-place spot. The team seems to follow the lead of Mark Ingram as well as the 49ers core. When Ingram struggles, the team struggles as a result. When Ingram dominates, the team has their strongest performances. The team is still in a decent position, but it still remains to be seen how the roster shakeup will turn out.

STANDINGS:
Alvin Lockhart Division
Kerryon My Wayward Son 3-2
You've Been Juiced! 3-2
Team Griffith 3-2
Odd Year Magic 2-3
Detroit Phantoms 1-4

Gilgamesh Star Division
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 5-0
Atomic Pickles 3-2
El Salvador Robbers 3-2
Los Angeles Aodgers 2-3
Cool Brees 0-5

1. Kerryon My Wayward Son (653)
2. You've Been Juiced! (637.5)
3. Odd Year Magic (626)
4. Team Griffith (613.5)
5. Smokin Jay's Cig Squad (595)
6. Atomic Pickles (589.5)
7. El Salvador Robbers (580.5)
8. Los Angeles Aodgers (541.5)
9. Detroit Phantoms (540.5)
10. Cool Brees (531.5)

Best of luck in Week 6!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:36 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 6 RECAP

Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 122.5
Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 99.5

Summary:
Odd Year Magic avenged their defeat in the 2017 championship game to improve to an even 3-3 on the season. They got off to a red hot start Thursday night as Tom Brady and New England's defense recorded 50 points. Brady's total was bolstered by 2 rushing touchdowns, so his number would have normally been much lower. Chris Godwin has been a godsend this year, continuing his hot streak with a 20-point outing. Godwin is on bye next week, so it will be a challenge to replace his production. The team did not start Tyreek Hill this week as they wanted to see how he would perform before inserting him back in the lineup, but this logic nearly cost them. Hill outscored Will Fuller by 16 points, and this would have been devastating without Godwin's showing. The addition of Adrian Peterson to the lineup paid off decently, providing the team 13 key points. In contrast, Derrick Henry struggled for the first time this season. He is usually dependable for 14 or so points, but he only accounted for 2.5 this week. Tennessee's offense seems to be in flux, so Henry's role is uncertain. Ultimately though, Odd Year Magic will have a positive outlook heading into a crucial Week 7 contest. Cool Brees fell to 0-6 in what's been a major disappointment of a season. Lamar Jackson and Nick Chubb tried their hardest to carry the team to a win, combining for 55.5 points, but their excellence was unable to snap the team's skid. Marquise Brown was still included in the lineup despite not playing due to injury, which cost the team dearly. Curtis Samuel had 21 points on the bench, which would have made this a much closer contest. Tyler Boyd and Jarvis Landry were also receivers who struggled, as the pair amassed only 7 points. Alvin Kamara has been quite disappointing as the top overall pick, but this can be attributed to the absence of Drew Brees. Overall, Cool Brees will have to start looking towards the 2020 season.

You've Been Juiced! (LGM77) 130.5
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 112.5

Summary:
You've Been Juiced! kept their hot streak alive with a comfortable victory. This week, they were propelled by Kyler Murray, who went off for a season-high 28 points. You've Been Juiced! always strikes gold on the waiver wire, and this was the case again this week with the signing of Hunter Henry, who recorded an astounding 26 points. He clearly was the only Chargers player with a considerable target share, as Keenan Allen and Austin Ekeler both underperformed. Christian McCaffrey regressed a bit after last week's domination, but he still put up a respectable 19 points. Kenny Golladay secured the victory with a 14.5 point performance on Monday Night. The most significant development of the week for You've Been Juiced! was the solidification of the tight end position with Hunter Henry over OJ Howard. This fixes a considerable weakness and makes You've Been Juiced! even more formidable than before. The Los Angeles Aodgers played two players on bye- Trey Burton and the Colts defense. This may have made a considerable difference, as if the team would have acquired Hunter Henry or another tight end, as well as streamed a defense, they may have pulled off a season-saving upset. It is still impressive that they outscored a few teams despite not playing two positions. This was due to the team's incredible running back core- which accounted for an overwhelming majority of the team's points. The team's running back core may be the best position group in the league, but it is offset by the lack of receiving acumen. Adam Thielen and Emmanuel Sanders only accounted for 14.5 points, which shows the stratification between running backs and receivers. Receivers are arguably more important in a PPR-format, but the team did have Alshon Jeffery and Jamison Crowder on the bench. The team may have pulled off the upset with some more management, but they instead fell to 2-4.

Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 134
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 119

Summary:
It was a small price to pay for salvation for the Detroit Phantoms, who took down the lone remaining undefeated team because Monday night's officiating crew added another phantom call to the list of phantom calls against the Lions. The team was anchored by James Conner, who had by far his best showing of the season with 26.5 points, a strong recovery from an underwhelming game last week. Terry McLaurin also benefitted from facing a team other than the Patriots, scoring 24.5 points this week compared to only 6.5 last week. Chris Carson has also been a major performer, putting up excellent numbers in each of the last three weeks. These performances offset a weak night from Aaron Jones, who was clearly put in the dog-house after a fumble and a dropped pass. The return of Jamaal Williams will certainly slash some of Jones's targets, so the Phantoms cannot expect 40+ point outings like last week. DeAndre Hopkins has also been shockingly mediocre and hasn't been able to justify his selection at number four overall. His only standout game was a 27-point showing in Week 1, but he hasn't even crossed 12 points since. The biggest burn was the benching of Stefon Diggs, who would have given the team 38.5 points, but the win means they won't be losing any sleep over it. The victory may have put the Phantoms back in the conversation. Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad lost their first game despite a solid effort. Deshaun Watson was his usual self with a 29-point game. Aside from Watson, Austin Hooper was excellent, scoring 21 points to match his best performance of the season. Aside from these two though, the team lacked an additional standout. Michael Thomas, Kerryon Johnson, and Phillip Lindsay were all decent performers, but none of them performed well enough to carry the team to a win. Travis Kelce was the biggest overall disappointment, scoring only 7 points. Kelce has struggled to put things together this season, and it is unclear if he will see an increased target share. Starting Jacksonville's defense over Denver's also hurt, and it looks like Jacksonville's defense will only continue to struggle after the trade of Jalen Ramsey. In conclusion, while they will be disappointed by the defeat, the Cig Squad is still in a comfortable position as the season nears its halfway point.

Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 87.5
El Salvador Robbers (Baseballteen9500) 99

Summary:
The El Salvador Robbers snapped their skid with a decent win. Their week could have been catastrophic with Will Dissly's early injury, but they benefitted from some matchup luck. They possessed the lowest point total of any victorious team this week, but any win is legitimate. They didn't have a single performer cross the 15-point threshold, but Mark Ingram and George Kittle came the closest. Le'Veon Bell has scored exactly 11.5 points in each of the last two weeks, which is passable but not up to his standard. Luckily for the Robbers, the return of Sam Darnold has made New York's offense look more dynamic, which will increase Bell's opportunities. Auden Tate is available off the bench, and he has shown some promise in the last few weeks. Overall, the Robbers will be happy to improve to 4-2, but they will need to have more breakout performances. Kerryon My Wayward Son had a rough football week in general, losing a winnable game in the same manner as the Lions. The team accidentally played an injured Sterling Shepard, but it actually didn't cost them much as he does not have a capable successor behind him. The team will be kicking themselves for starting Dan Bailey over Matt Prater, which cost them 13 points that would have led them to a victory. Patrick Mahomes and Ezekiel Elliot did their best to carry the team to a win, combining for 40.5 points, but the injury to Todd Gurley threw a wrench into the team's plan. Malcolm Brown did not prove to be an effective replacement, totaling only a mere 4 points. Cooper Kupp was another Rams player who cost his team the win, amassing only 3 points in a drastic contrast from each of the previous three weeks. The team ultimately succumbed to poor bye week luck with Josh Jacobs unavailable to start, and a potential return of he and Gurley will certainly make them much more formidable.

Team Griffith (jag123jg) 113
Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 71

Summary:
Team Griffith continued their great run with a blowout victory over the defending champions. Matt Ryan may have been the acquisition of the season, being acquired for Jimmy Garropolo and Dante Pettis. Although the Falcons have struggled, Ryan is doing all he can to carry a historically awful defense. Carlos Hyde had his best performance of the year, recording 16.5 points. He has crossed the 10-point mark in each of the last two weeks, which is an encouraging development for Team Griffith. Mike Evans also rebounded from a shockingly bad zero-point outing with a strong 15.5-point effort. Evans currently is lagging behind Chris Godwin in Tampa, but he is still a viable fantasy option. Leonard Fournette played well despite Jacksonville's poor offensive game. He has been a solid investment this year despite concerns about health and overall efficiency. Like many teams, the tight end position is in flux due to the injury of Evan Engram, and the team will need to find an efficient solution in a limited market. Overall though, the team is ready to make a postseason run after two disappointing years. The Atomic Pickles had an uncharacteristically poor outing, the worst outing of the week. Only two players scored double digits- Dak Prescott and Julio Jones. Even still, both of those players performed below expectations. Joe Mixon has been a shell of his former self, scoring only 4 points this week. Chris Thompson was the incorrect streaming play as Adrian Peterson received a majority of the carries. Thompson also suffered an injury, which puts his long-term outlook in question. The worst performer by far was Juju Smith-Schuster, who had a horrendous 0.5-point game. His performance thus far has not justified his 13th overall selection, but it can be attributed to Ben Roethlisberger's injury. Zach Ertz has also been shockingly poor, only eclipsing double-digit points on two occasions. He had his worst showing of the year this week, and his struggles have been crippling. The Pickles are now in a tough position after consecutive losses.

STANDINGS:
Alvin Lockhart Division
You've Been Juiced! 4-2
Team Griffith 4-2
Odd Year Magic 3-3
Kerryon My Wayward Son 3-3
Detroit Phantoms 2-4

Gilgamesh Star Division
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 5-1
El Salvador Robbers 4-2
Atomic Pickles 3-3
Los Angeles Aodgers 2-4
Cool Brees 0-6

1. You've Been Juiced! (768)
2. Odd Year Magic (748.5)
3. Kerryon My Wayward Son (740.5)
4. Team Griffith (726.5)
5. Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (714)
6. El Salvador Robbers (679.5)
7. Detroit Phantoms (674.5)
8. Atomic Pickles (660.5)
9. Los Angeles Aodgers (654)
10. Cool Brees (651)

Best of luck in Week 7!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:45 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 7 RECAP

Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 105
El Salvador Robbers (Baseballteen9500) 77.5

Summary:
Odd Year Magic won their third straight game and pushed their record to above .500 for the first time since 2017. At the outset, it looked like this would be a tough week for the team due to the bye weeks of Chris Godwin and Odell Beckham Jr., as well as the uncertain status of Amari Cooper. Luckily for them, Amari Cooper played through his injury and was effective. The team survived the poor performances of David Montgomery and Will Fuller, neither of whom scored more than one point. Fuller left the game due to an injury, and it appears he will miss a significant period of time with this injury. Montgomery was just plain bad, nearly scoring negative points due to a fumble. He has been one of the biggest fantasy busts of the season so far. Derrick Henry offset the running back struggles with a 16.5-point showing, much better than last week's game. By far the biggest performance was once again from the Patriots defense, who once again scored over 20 points. They rank above many position players in scoring, making them one of the best pickups of the season. Overall, the team can be optimistic heading into a crucial stretch, but they will need to solve their running back issues. The El Salvador Robbers had one of their worst games of the year mainly due to the conditions of the 49ers-Redskins game. Rainy conditions made passing nearly impossible, and Jimmy Garropolo and George Kittle struggled as a result. Le'Veon Bell and Mark Ingram are usually incredibly reliable, but they did not perform well this week, combining for only 12 points. The team has traded away Le'Veon Bell to Team Griffith, which has made their roster outlook even cloudier. TY Hilton was the only notable performer, but he played his last game with the Robbers this week in yet another trade. Larry Fitzgerald has underwhelmed since being acquired for Michael Thomas, which has definitely hurt the team as a whole. The Robbers have fallen out of a playoff spot, and it will take an uphill climb to get back into the picture.

Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 74
Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 131

Summary:
The Detroit Phantoms have re-entered the competitive conversation with the best performance of this week. Darren Waller led the way with 27.5 points in a slugfest, making himself one of the best waiver pickups of the season. Speaking of waiver pickups, Josh Allen made his team debut in style, scoring 21 points. Allen's upcoming schedule is highly favorable, so his point totals may even climb. DeAndre Hopkins finally performed up to expectations, hiting the 20-point mark for just the second time this season. Aaron Jones also bounced back, showing that he can still produce when Jamaal Williams is healthy. Bittersweet was the performance of John Brown, who was traded away the Friday before the game. The loss of Brown will be offset by the addition of TY Hilton, who will definitely make the Phantoms a formidable opponent. The Phantoms made a miraculous run to the postseason last year, and it looks like it may happen again. The Aodgers fell to an uncharacteristic 2-5 despite Dalvin Cook's 26.5-point outburst. David Johnson's injury appears to be quite serious, so the team's biggest strength may have been neutralized. Devonta Freeman was also ejected from the game, which limited the team's point total. Adam Thielen also left the game due to injury, and his Week 8 status seems to be in doubt. These factors make Week 8 appear to be a lost week for the Aodgers, especially if Carson Wentz continues to underwhelm. With limited options off the bench, it seems as if the Aodgers may begin to look towards 2020.

Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 105
Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 95

Summary:
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad improved to a remarkable 6-1 with a narrow victory. The biggest surprise was Jacksonville's defense, who had their best performance of the season after Jalen Ramsey's departure. Additionally, Michael Thomas has been an incredible acquisition, continuing a strong run with 17.5 points against Chicago's defense. Once Drew Brees returns, Thomas will become an even greater option. Worryingly, Kerryon Johnson was just placed on IR with a knee injury, which will certainly affect the team's running back outlook. Phillip Lindsay and Marlon Mack both struggled this week, and if they cannot get back on track, the team will need to look for external running back solutions. Patrick Mahomes's injury also negatively impacts Travis Kelce, who has already been struggling. As well as this, the injury to Matt Ryan negatively impacts Auston Hooper. The two-TE lineup has been very efficient for the Cig Squad, but these injuries have put that effectiveness into question. The team will gain a major boost upon the return of Davante Adams in Week 8. Ultimately, it will take a major collapse for this team to miss the postseason. Kerryon My Wayward Son lost their third consecutive game in disappointing fashion. The loss can be attributed to the injury to Patrick Mahomes, who most likely would have scored 10+ more points had he played the whole game. They will have to hope Mahomes returns sooner rather than later, but Jared Goff is still a viable option to replace him for the time being. The team's running backs are incredibly strong, with Ezekiel Elliot, Todd Gurley, and Josh Jacobs doing all they could to lead their team to victory. Mohamed Sanu was the biggest let-down, but his trade to New England will definitely make him a more effective option. Cooper Kupp has also had two poor weeks in a row after an incredible start to the season, so Kerryon My Wayward Son will be heavily reliant on Sean McVay and the Rams offense. This upcoming week is essentially a must-win, but fortunately for Kerryon My Wayward Son, the Rams are facing the Bengals, which gives them a matchup advantage.

Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 72
Team Griffith (jag123jg) 66

Summary:
Cool Brees finally won their first game in spite of their worst game of the season. They were put in a tough position due to injuries to Alvin Kamara and Jared Cook, but some strong streaming plays led them to a lucky win. Lamar Jackson led the way with 22 points, but Dallas Goeddert arguably won the game. He was picked up early Sunday morning, and he rewarded this decision with a game-winning 12-point outing. Aside from this, no other player even came close to a solid performance, although Preston Williams was passable. The team had no other options off the bench, with four players injured, one suspended, and two on bye. Still, winning without Kamara, Landry, Brees, and Chubb is impressive, even though the circumstances were extremely lucky. Team Griffith had an unfathomably poor game. Leonard Fournette and Saquon Barkley were the only solid performers, combining for nearly half of the entire team's points. Matt Ryan was ineffective and injured, recording only 2 points before his departure. If he had been his usual self, Team Griffith would have improved to 5-2. Most hurtful was the benching of Marvin Jones, who went off for 38 points. However, Team Griffith pulled an ultimate sell-high move, capitalizing on Jones's performance by trading him to the El Salvador Robbers in exchange for Le'Veon Bell. This gives the team an RB trio of Bell, Barkley, and Fournette, which is highly formidable. Overall, the team will be reeling after this loss, but the path to recovery is in sight.

Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 106.5
You've Been Juiced! (LGM77) 111

Summary:
You've Been Juiced! proclaimed this week to be their worst fantasy week ever early Sunday, but they ended up winning in spite of leaving nearly 100 points on the bench. Chase Edmonds, Aaron Rodgers, and Austin Ekeler all dominated, but they were not included in the starting lineup. However, each appears to be in favorable positions, which will make You've Been Juiced!'s lineup even scarier. They won due to the claim of Latavius Murray, who pounded the Bears defense for 28.5 points. The win was a Monday Night miracle, with Sony Michel and Julian Edelman combining for 32 points. This offset the struggles of basically the entire Chargers offense. Keenan Allen, Melvin Gordon, and Hunter Henry each performed under expectations, and it appears as if LA has hit a crisis point. You've Been Juiced! will need them to rebound against a weakened Chicago defense. If they cannot improve, there are replacements available on the bench. In conclusion, You've Been Juiced! appears to be one of the strongest title contenders. Will they finally be able to break the drought? The defending champs lost the championship rematch despite a solid team outing. It was interesting that they played Jacoby Brissett over Dak Prescott, but the decision paid off, granting them an additional 7 points. Allen Robinson was phenomenal again despite being trapped in QB hell, scoring 19.5 points. If Chicago makes a drastic move to improve their QB situation (please do...), Allen Robinson will become even more lethal. Ultimately though, Zach Ertz's inexplicable struggles were what kept the Pickles from winning. If Ertz had a characteristic performance, the Pickles would have won. Additionally, the Lions defense was a poor choice to replace Carolina's defense, losing the team 7 points. Streaming defenses can be an unpredictable endeavor, and the Pickles' loss showed why. The defending champs find themselves in a must-win Week 8, but the return of a few players will give them a better chance to win.

STANDINGS:
Alvin Lockhart Division
You've Been Juiced! 5-2
Odd Year Magic 4-3
Team Griffith 4-3
Kerryon My Wayward Son 3-4
Detroit Phantoms 3-4

Gilgamesh Star Division
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 6-1
El Salvador Robbers 4-3
Atomic Pickles 3-4
Los Angeles Aodgers 2-5
Cool Brees 1-6

1. You've Been Juiced! (879)
2. Odd Year Magic (853.5)
3. Kerryon My Wayward Son (835.5)
4. Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (819)
5. Detroit Phantoms (805.5)
6. Team Griffith (793)
7. Atomic Pickles (767)
8. El Salvador Robbers (757)
9. Los Angeles Aodgers (728)
10. Cool Brees (703)

Best of luck in Week 8!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:54 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 8 RECAP:

Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 111.5
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 125.5

Summary:
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad continued their dream season with another strong win. The week could have been disastrous since they started Davante Adams, who missed this week's game due to injury. Fortunately for the Cig Squad, Michael Thomas picked up the slack, going off for 22.5 points. Additionally, the two flex tight ends- Travis Kelce and Austin Hooper- combined for 29 points. This was especially impressive because both players were missing their starting quarterbacks. Russell Wilson was solid, but Deshaun Watson would have been a better play this week. It will be an interesting storyline going forward to see how the Cig Squad will manage their two elite fantasy QBs. Devin Singletary had a revenge game against the team that dropped him, recording 12 important points. Lastly, Jacksonville's defense has come on as of late, nearly hitting the 20-point mark once again this week. It was a key team win for the Cig Squad, who have still only lost one game. It was a disappointing missed opportunity for Odd Year Magic, whose three-game winning streak was snapped. David Montgomery was inserted into the lineup late Sunday morning, and this paid off in a major way. Montgomery had his breakout game of the season, scoring 22 points. New England's defense was as dominant as usual, surpassing the 20-point mark in yet another week. Although, New England's schedule toughens beginning in Week 9, so the team's other players will have to step up. Tom Brady was also strong, scoring 18 points. If New England's games are more competitive, Brady will have more passing opportunities, so his output will increase. Odd Year Magic will be furious with Tennessee's offense, with Derrick Henry and Corey Davis combining for only 6.5 points. Chris Godwin also regressed a bit, scoring only 8 points as Mike Evans received a majority of the touches. Odd Year Magic still occupies a playoff spot, but this upcoming stretch will be pivotal in determining their postseason outlook.

Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 105
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 83

Summary:
Kerryon My Wayward Son improved to .500 on the back of Cooper Kupp's dominant effort. Kupp had his best performance of the season, recording a remarkable 31.5 points. Jared Goff also benefitted from this to score 22 points. Aside from these two, not a single player surpassed the ten-point mark, although Adrian Peterson and Todd Gurley did score 10. Mohamed Sanu was perhaps the biggest disappointment, not benefitting from the trade to New England. Although, as is the case with Tom Brady, the team's passing attempts will increase with a tougher schedule, so Sanu will probably be a much more viable option. Greg Olsen also struggled again, and he seems to be an extremely hit-or-miss player this year. Overall, winning without Ezekiel Elliot and Patrick Mahomes is quite impressive, and Kerryon My Wayward Son is in a much better position past the halfway point. The Los Angeles Aodgers will most likely miss the playoffs after another tough defeat. Dalvin Cook was their only performer to write home about, scoring 24.5 points. Cook has been the only force keeping the Aodgers competitive as the team is no longer being actively managed. David Johnson and Adam Thielen both started despite missing the week due to injury. Although, not much could have been done to replace them, as no players other than Jameis Winston excelled on the bench. It will be interesting to see if the Aodgers return for the 2020 season as they are seeking external options to manage their lineups.

Team Griffith (jag123jg) 150.5
El Salvador Robbers (Baseballteen9500) 106

Summary:
After one of the worst performances of the season last week, Team Griffith rebounded to have one of the best performances of the season. Mike Evans led the way after returning from bye week, putting up 36.5 points in the best performance of the week. Saquon Barkley also appears to be fully health and rested as he scored 23 points, his highest total of the season thus far. DJ Chark appears to be entering WR1 territory, recording an impressive 16 points this week. Their point total could have been even higher, but Brandin Cooks left the game with a concussion. Additionally, Le'Veon Bell struggled against a good run defense. Luckily for Team Griffith, Bell's schedule lightens, which will give them a formidable RB trio of Leonard Fournette, Le'Veon Bell, and Saquon Barkley. Team Griffith appears to be in great shape for their first ever postseason appearance. The El Salvador Robbers lost despite San Francisco's dominant performance. San Fran's defense was their leading scorer with 18 points, but only Stefon Diggs and Jamaal Williams could surpass the 15-point mark. Kirk Cousins was a bit of a letdown, scoring only 11 points due to a lack of touchdowns. Marvin Jones, Kenny Stills, and John Brown all failed to impress in their team debuts as none scored double digit points. Interestingly, the team has three open slots available on the bench, so they must not have been impressed with any players available on the waiver wire. They now stand amidst many teams with a 4-4 record, and will have to hope for a few breakouts to re-enter the playoff picture.

You've Been Juiced! (LGM77) 164.5
Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 83.5

Summary:
You've Been Juiced! dominated what is usually the most even matchup of the fantasy season. They did not make the mistake of benching Aaron Rodgers again this week, and he rewarded them with a 26-point effort. Latavius Murray has been one of the pickups of the season, scoring 31.5 points. His role will be reduced when Kamara returns, but he will stiill almost certainly receive a greater share of touches. Christian McCaffrey, Julian Edelman, and Kenny Golladay had nearly identical performances, each scoring around 25 points. With this core, You've Been Juiced! easily recovered from what was considered a poor performnaces by their standards last week. They could have even scored more, but Chase Edmonds could not replicate his Week 7 form, leaving the game due to an injury. If he had stayed healthy, they may have been able to hit the 170+ mark. You've Been Juiced! is clearly the most dangerous team in the league at this point. Cool Brees will officially finish under .500 for the first team in league history. They benefitted from matchup luck last week, but they had no such luck this week. Actually, they scored less points in last week's win than they did this week. Drew Brees's return was clearly the reason for this, as he was the only one who even hit the double-digit mark, scoring 24 points. All other players failed to reach the ten-point mark. Most frustrating was probably Ty Johnson, who did not even receive a majority of the team's touches despite being highly touted all week. It's been a season to forget for Cool Brees, although they have the Saints' unexpectedly dominant season to distract them.

Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 141.5
Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 96

Summary:
The Detroit Phantoms appear to once again be the turnaround team of the season, dominating once again to improve to 4-4. Aaron Jones was their standout performer, going off for 36.5 points in what was actually his second-best game of the season. James Conner also impressed, although he suffered an injury. Fortunately for the Phantoms, the injury appears to be minor. If it turns out to be serious, the team has Tevin Coleman waiting in the wings. Coleman had his most dominant game of the season, scoring 36 points. Jordan Howard is also available, showcasing the team's tremendous RB depth. Even though the team is stacked at RB, their WR position looks solid as well, with DeAndre Hopkins looking like his old self again this week. Although Terry McLaurin and TY Hilton did not make an impact this week, they will definitely have better performances in the coming weeks. Overall, the Phantoms' turnaround has been one of the stories of the season thus far. The Atomic Pickles lost despite a solid showing from Julio Jones, who actually performed better without Matt Ryan. If he would have scored a touchdown, his performance would have been even greater. Joe Mixon finally showed up, scoring 15 points. With Andy Dalton benched, Cincy may commit to a run-based approach, which will allow Mixon to take off. Unfortunately for the defending champs, Zach Ertz has disappeared this season, somehow taking a backseat to Dallas Goeddert in red zone targets. The risk of rostering AJ Green has not paid off thus far, and even if Green returns, he will now be dealing with a backup QB. If he had been traded to a contender, his value would have skyrocketed. Ultimately, the RB position and Ertz's struggles have caused the Pickles' 4-game losing streak.

Standings:
Alvin Lockhart Division
You've Been Juiced! 6-2
Team Griffith 5-3
Odd Year Magic 4-4
Detroit Phantoms 4-4
Kerryon My Wayward Son 4-4

Gilgamesh Star Division
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 7-1
El Salvador Robbers 4-4
Atomic Pickles 3-5
Los Angeles Aodgers 2-6
Cool Brees 1-7

1. You've Been Juiced! (1043.5)
2. Odd Year Magic (965)
3. Detroit Phantoms (947)
4. Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (944.5)
5. Team Griffith (941.5)
6. Kerryon My Wayward Son (940.5)
t-7. Atomic Pickles (863)
t-7. El Salvador Robbers (863)
9. Los Angeles Aodgers (811)
10. Cool Brees (786.5)

Best of luck in Week 9!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:06 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD WEEK 9 FANTASY RECAP

Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 126
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 83.5

Summary:
Odd Year Magic took care of business and improved to 5-4 this week on the backs of 20+ point outings from Derrick Henry, David Montgomery, and Tyreek Hill. David Montgomery seems to have emerged as the RB2 option that Odd Year Magic has been looking for, scoring over 20 in the last two weeks. They won despite the predictable opponent regression from New England's defense. New England put forth their lowest point total of 2019 thus far, scoring only 4 points. It can be expected that their point totals will not be as remarkable as they have been up to this point as their schedule toughens. Additionally, Chris Godwin has taken a back-seat to Mike Evans in the last few weeks, so it remains in question if he remains a WR1 heading forward. Odd Year Magic has its biggest fantasy matchup since 2017 against You've Been Juiced! in Week 10, a matchup that may determine their season outlook. The Aodgers fell to 2-7 due to goose eggs from four players. Two of them did not play- David Johnson and Devonta Freeman, while Trey Burton and Adam Thielen started but did not score any points. Emmanuel Sanders scored a strong 20.5-points and appears to be a fringe WR2-candidate. Although Dalvin Cook was passable, he had his worst performance of the season with 13 points. If the team was still actively-managed, they may have been able to pull off an upset. Instead, they will be preparing for the 2020 draft.

Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 124
Team Griffith (jag123jg) 128

Summary:
Team Griffith secured a late victory in the matchup of the week thanks to a last-minute 70-yard gain from Saquon Barkley. Heading into the game, Team Griffith needed Barkley and Evan Engram to outscore Ezekiel Elliot, and they did just that, outscoring him by 5 points. Their MVP, however, was Mike Evans, who had another astounding 30-point game. Evans appears to have replaced Godwin as Tampa Bay's primary receiving target. Pittsburgh's defense was also remarkable, recording a season-high 22 points. The team left three excellent performers- Damien Williams, Kenyan Drake, and DK Metcalf, on the bench, but Team Griffith will probably see this as a depth positive. DJ Chark was the only major letdown, scoring 5 points despite being ranked as the tenth-best receiver heading into the week. In conclusion, Team Griffith's playoff odds have never been higher. Kerryon My Wayward Son fell to sub-.500 in a heartbreaker. If Ezekiel Elliot had just scored a touchdown, it would have been a season-changing win. The game probably should not have been close as the Rams- a central part of Kerryon My Wayward Son's roster- were on bye, but the addition of Kirk Cousins kept the game close. Mohamed Sanu had his Patriot introduction, recording 19 points. The standout performance came from Josh Jacobs, who rebounded from a few poor weeks to record 24 points. Ultimately though, it seems as if Kerryon My Wayward Son can only lose one more game to remain in playoff contention.

Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 108.5
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 153.5

Summary:
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad continued their dream season with a massive win, one that carried them all the way up to second in the power rankings. Russell Wilson was the main reason why, scoring a ridiculous 39 points. Additionally, streaming the Cowboys' defense paid off in a big way as Dallas scored 22 points. Devin Singletary appears to be a strong pickup, scoring 20.5 points in his breakout game of the year. It is not often that is kicker scores nearly 20 points, but Harrison Butker came close with 18. Davante Adams's return did not make as much of an impact as expected, scoring only 7.5 points. Yet, he wasn't necessary in this one. Phillip Lindsay rebounded from two tough weeks to score a solid 15-points, but Marlon Mack could not match his production. Overall, the Cig Squad have all but clinched a playoff spot with their 8th victory. The defending champion lost their fifth straight contest in spite of a remarkable performance from Tyler Lockett. Lockett's performance was offset since his QB was on the opposing roster, but the Pickles would have lost by much more had he not performed as well. The only other great performances came from Dak Prescott and Zach Ertz- the latter being a significant development for the Pickles. If Ertz continues to receive a high volume, they could potentially be more formidable. Their running-back situation is rough, however, with LeSean McCoy and Mark Walton combining for just 5 points. Ultimately, the Pickles will have to run the table to even have a chance at repeating.

Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 98
You've Been Juiced! (LGM77) 128

Summary:
You've Been Juiced! continued their incredible win with a comfortable victory. They were carried by fantasy god Christian McCaffrey, who exploded for 35.5 points. Kenny Golladay was also great, putting up 21 points. The biggest surprise may have been Aaron Rodgers, who regressed after an incredible run of dominant performances. Still, he scored a passable 11 points thanks to a late touchdown. Keenan Allen also continued to be a no-show, scoring only 5.5 points. Allen has had one of the weirdest years in recent fantasy memory. He has not even scored 10 points since his 36.5-point game in Week 3. The targets have just gone elsewhere, with Austin Ekeler and Hunter Henry each scoring 11 points. Melvin Gordon also scored 22, so it will be interesting to see how You've Been Juiced! manages the Ekeler-Gordon dynamic. You've Been Juiced! will basically secure a playoff spot with a victory over Odd Year Magic in Week 10. The Detroit Phantoms cooled off this week, mostly due to Aaron Jones scoring 30 less points. The only strong performance came from Matthew Stafford, who has scored over 20 points in each of the last three weeks. Tevin Coleman was similar to Aaron Jones as a letdown, also scoring over 30 less points. Darren Waller has also cooled off, scoring just 14 points in the last two weeks. Ultimately, the loss of TY Hilton looms large, and the Phantoms will need to win at least 3 of the next 4 games to have a chance at the postseason.

Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 123
El Salvador Robbers (Baseballteen9500) 113.5

Summary:
Cool Brees won just their second game of the year thanks to their best performance of 2019. Lamar Jackson carried them, scoring 28 points, including a walkoff-touchdown. If Mark Ingram had scored the final touchdown, Cool Brees would have fallen to 1-8. Preston Williams was great, scoring 21.5 points, but he suffered an injury in this performance. Williams will miss the rest of the season, which puts a damper on the victory. There were not many disappointments outside of Jimmy Graham and Ty Johnson. Nick Chubb and Matt Breida were passable, but not anything to write home about. The return of Alvin Kamara will make Cool Brees a potential-spoiler team heading forward. It was a heartbreaking defeat for the El Salvador Robbers. As mentioned earlier, if Mark Ingram would have scored Baltimore's final touchdown, it would have been a game-winner for the Robbers. Instead, Jackson scored the touchdown, causing the Robbers to lose their fifth game. Jimmy Garropolo nearly single-handedly won his team the game with a remarkable 28 points. Marvin Jones was also strong, scoring 22 points. George Kittle appears to finally be back to his 2018-form, scoring 16. The biggest, inexplicable letdown was Stefon Diggs, who scored just 1.5 points despite Adam Thielen's absence. If Diggs would have just scored a passable 12 points, the Robbers would have won. This can probably be written off, but the Robbers will need a greater team effort heading forward.

STANDINGS:
Alvin Lockhart Division
You've Been Juiced! 7-2
Team Griffith 6-2
Odd Year Magic 5-4
Kerryon My Wayward Son 4-5
Detroit Phantoms 4-5

Gilgamesh Star Division
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 8-1
El Salvador Robbers 4-5
Atomic Pickles 3-6
Cool Brees 2-7
Los Angeles Aodgers 2-7

1. You've Been Juiced! (1171.5)
2. Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (1098)
3. Odd Year Magic (1091)
4. Team Griffith (1069.5)
5. Kerryon My Wayward Son (1064.5)
6. Detroit Phantoms (1045)
7. El Salvador Robbers (976)
8. Atomic Pickles (971.5)
9. Cool Brees (910)
10. Los Angeles Aodgers (894.5)

Week 10's Most Intriguing Matchups:
Odd Year Magic (5-4) vs. You've Been Juiced! (7-2)
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (8-1) vs. Team Griffith (6-3)
Kerryon My Wayward Son (4-5) vs. Detroit Phantoms (4-5)

Best of luck in Week 10!!

BrewersFuzz wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:01 pm 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

MLBPPWORLD FANTASY WEEK 10 RECAP

Odd Year Magic (GoTwins24) 184.5
You've Been Juiced! (LGM77) 124.5

Summary:
Week 10 posed to be the most pivotal matchup of Odd Year Magic's season. While a win would push their record to 6-4, a loss would drop them to 5-5, with a highly difficult schedule in the next three weeks. In response, the team put forth their best effort of the season. Their 184.5 points were just the second time this season a team has scored over 180 (El Salvador Robbers in Week 1). A remarkable 6 players scored over 20 points. Daniel Jones was one of the best streaming plays of the week, scoring 30 points against a poor Jets passing defense. Derrick Henry was the best performer, exploding for 31 points on several touchdown runs. Amari Cooper and Tyreek Hill have been two of the best fantasy receivers in the last few weeks, each scoring around 25 points. The final of their 20+ point performers was the Rams' defense, who scored 23. This complicates the team's defensive outlook a bit, as they intended to just have the Rams fill in for New England this week. However, New England's schedule is much more difficult in the coming weeks, so their point totals may decrease. Overall, Odd Year Magic have gone on a tremendous turnaround that has put them in the top-3 of the league. You've Been Juiced! saw their five-game winning streak come to an end despite an otherworldly performance from Christian Kirk. Kirk has been rostered all season, and he justified You've Been Juiced!'s patience with the best performance of the week, 34 points on three touchdowns. Christian McCaffrey and Melvin Gordon were also great, combining for 40.5 points. Although there was not much they could have done to overcome poor matchup luck, Keenan Allen and Kenny Golladay were uninspiring, barely surpassing the 11-point mark. Christian Kirk's emergence will create a complex roster dynamic as Julian Edelman returns to action. It will be interesting to see what You've Been Juiced!'s lineup looks like next week. In conclusion, although they saw their winning streak falter, they are still in prime position for a playoff run.

Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (Queso James) 128.5
Team Griffith (jag123jg) 100.5

Summary:
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad won their ninth game of the season and became the first team to clinch a playoff spot this season. Like most weeks, it was a total team effort that led them to a win. They were led once again by Michael Thomas, who scored 21.5 points. Travis Kelce has improved lately, and his 16.5 points have been his best point total since early in the season. Tight ends have been an uncertainty this year, but Kelce has been a solid high-end play. Michael Gallup was also impressive, scoring 15 points. Marlon Mack and Devin Singletary were an underwhelming RB-duo, combining for only 13 points. The RB-duo will be solidified next week upon Phillip Lindsay's return from bye. Although, Davante Adams will be on bye, which will make it difficult to replace him. Yet, the Cig Squad are in such a great position that even a potential loss next week would not drastically affect their season outlook. Team Griffith did not take advantage of an opportunity to have a legitimate chance of obtaining the league's top speed. This was mostly due to Saquon Barkley's rough day. Barkley only scored 5.5 points thanks to only one rushing yard. Mike Evans and Le'Veon Bell were also a tad bit underwhelming. Evans scored 20 less points than each of the last two weeks, and Bell has been disappointing in nearly every week since the first two weeks. They surpassed the 100-point mark thanks to Pittsburgh's defense, who has appeared to be an elite fantasy unit this season, mostly due to the dominance of Minkah Fitzpatrick. Their outlook will improve when Leonard Fournette and DJ Chark return to the lineup, but the health of Evan Engram is a long-term concern. Ultimately though, Team Griffith has high chances of making the postseason.

El Salvador Robbers (Baseballteen9500) 88.5
Los Angeles Aodgers (Kungfupandacam) 44.5

Summary:
It was a shaky performance for the El Salvador Robbers, but they benefitted from some positive matchup luck. They only had one performer surpass the 20-point mark, which was San Francisco's defense, who scored 25 points. Aside from them, it was a highly forgettable week. Jimmy Garropolo scored nearly 20 fewer points than he did last week, but he is facing Arizona next week, so he should bounce back relatively well. Mark Ingram scored 9 points, and he was traded to Odd Year Magic following a 9-point performance. Ingram has been underwhelming the last few weeks, and the Robbers did not want to continue being patient with him. Stefon Diggs has been disappointed since he entered the Robbers' lineup, scoring just 7 points in the last two weeks. It was expected that he would take an even more critical role with Thielen's injury, but he has been focused on more by opposing defenses. Marvin Jones has also been hit-or-miss this year (as has been the case over his entire career). He scored 9.5 points after a strong 22-point showing last week. The Robbers enter a season-defining matchup against You've Been Juiced! next week, and they will need to have one of their strongest performances of the season. The Aodgers would have had the worst fantasy performance of the season had it not been for Dalvin Cook, who scored 27.5 points, which accounted for well over half of the team's points. David Johnson appears to now be a fantasy bust, losing his team a point-and-a-half. They started James White, Jake Elliot, Carson Wentz, and Adam Thielen-each of whom did not play this week. If they would have found replacements, they may have been able to snap their losing streak.

Kerryon My Wayward Son (Dishnet34) 103.5
Detroit Phantoms (DTigers115) 128

Summary:
The Detroit Phantoms won a pivotal matchup thanks to Aaron Jones's bounceback performance. After scoring less than 5 points last week, Jones scored a remarkable 27 points. It seems whenever Jones has an extensive role in Green Bay's offense, the Phantoms are likely to win. Josh Allen also filled in for Matthew Stafford well, scoring 24 points. Golden Tate was also one of the surprises of the week, scoring an impressive 21 points. Chris Carson was also solid, scoring 16.5 points. The only major letdown was Darren Waller, who only scored 5.5 points. He has been a disappointment since his 275-point outburst against Green Bay, but with Oakland remaining competitive, he may feature more in their game scripts. The Phantoms will face a trying final stretch, but consistent performances like this one will give them a chance to make the postseason, which would be incredibly impressive after an 0-3 start. Kerryon My Wayward Son fell to 4-6 due to a disappointing loss. They appeared to be in a great position to win after Patrick Mahomes returned to score 29 points in the noon slot. However, the afternoon and primetime slots were major letdowns. Cooper Kupp somehow scored zero points after scoring 31.5 in his last game. Kupp became the first player since 2010 to have zero receiving yards after a 200+ yard performance. Ezekiel Elliot and Todd Gurley were also letdowns, combining for only 13 points. If these three players would have been their usual selves, they may have righted the ship on their season. Instead, they will have to win out to have postseason chances.

Cool Brees (ZeroGibson13) 125
Atomic Pickles (AgentP) 103

Summary:
Cool Brees has changed the narrative around their season with their second consecutive victory. This was largely due to a combined team effort. Only Jimmy Graham and Tyler Boyd scored under ten points. Drew Brees, Alvin Kamara, and Nick Chubb each scored barely over ten, but this was acceptable due to an impressive stream of Baltimore's defense. Jarvis Landry has been Cleveland's best receiver this season, and he nearly scored under 20 points. Kareem Hunt made his team's debut with a solid 10.5 points, but it will be interesting to see if Chubb and Hunt can co-exist. If they can, Cool Brees may be able to spoil a team's season. It will also be interesting to see if they replace Drew Brees with Lamar Jackson. Jackson has been by far the better option, but loyalty may keep Brees in the lineup. The defending champion lost their sixth-straight game, effectively ending their repetition hopes. Dak Prescott was the team leader as usual, scoring 25 points. Joe Mixon and Ronald Jones were also great, combining for 32 points. The wide receiving unit was much less impressive. Julio Jones, Tyler Lockett, and Mike Williams each scored less than ten points. Even Allen Robinson, who is usually reliable, only scored 11 points. If the receivers would have put forth their usual production, they could have snapped their winning streak. Instead, the Pickles will have to set their sights towards 2020.

STANDINGS:
Alvin Lockhart Division
You've Been Juiced! 7-3
Odd Year Magic 6-4
Team Griffith 6-4
Detroit Phantoms 5-5
Kerryon My Wayward Son 4-6

Gilgamesh Star Division
Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 9-1
El Salvador Robbers 5-5
Atomic Pickles 3-7
Cool Brees 3-7
Los Angeles Aodgers 2-8

1. You've Been Juiced! (1296)
2. Odd Year Magic (1275.5)
3. Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad (1226.5)
4. Detroit Phantoms (1173)
5. Team Griffith (1170)
6. Kerryon My Wayward Son (1168)
7. Atomic Pickles (1074.5)
8. El Salvador Robbers (1064.5)
9. Cool Brees (1035)
10. Los Angeles Aodgers (940)

Week 11's Most Intriguing Games:
Kerryon My Wayward Son (4-6) vs. Odd Year Magic (6-4)
El Salvador Robbers (5-5) vs. You've Been Juiced! (7-3)
Detroit Phantoms (5-5) vs. Team Griffith (6-4)

Playoff Picture:
1. y- Smokin' Jay's Cig Squad 9-1
2. You've Been Juiced! 7-3
3. Odd Year Magic 6-4
4. Team Griffith 6-4
5. Detroit Phantoms 5-5
6. El Salvador Robbers 5-5
7. Kerryon My Wayward Son 4-6
x- clinched playoffs
y- clinched division
z- clinched top seed

Best of luck in Week 11!