Power Pros Forum

A community-run forum for Power Pros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Sinners - Expansion Log
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 am 
Power Pro Legend
Power Pro Legend

Favorite Team: Yankees
Console '07: Nintendo Wii
Console '08: Nintendo Wii
Great log, confused with characters :) So many names...

Success Players

Tony Pena (SP)
Stetter (CP)
Kevin Frandsen (3B)
O'Flaherty (1B)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:06 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Rays
Sal Marino, a man who has a reputation for being at the top of the food chain in Goldman's organization had a task. He had to juice up the Sinners and make them a winning team. An impossible task, almost like moving Mt. Everest, but he was a devoted and loyal member of the Goldman Empire. Thus, he knew some people, who knew people, who owed him favors. This is when it starts to get interesting - Sal reached for his red, razor phone from Sprint. He pressed the four button and held it down for three seconds, and a number was immediately dialed. The phone rung and rung until finally a woman answered. "Hello? This is Julian." She said in a sweet tone. Don't be confused though, she was the devil. She'd stab you in the back before you can say don't, which is why Sal was very cautious around her.

"Julian, baby, how are you?" Sal said in his charming, Italian accent. He tried to charm her and get her to spill some secrets. "I need the 411 on the newest talent out there. Y'know, the best of the best." Sal explained his situation, hoping Julian would understand.

"I know what you mean baby. I know what you mean. Listen, I have a shipment coming in soon. Why don't you come to San Fransisco and pick it up? I won't disappoint." Julian spoke softly. She was the head of one of the largest and most powerful empires in the world, behind Goldman's. They had a truce, and would casually provide each other with stuff. "Oh yeah, I heard about the hit on Capone. Watch yourself, Sal. Anthose is a heavy hitter and not to be messed with." Julian immediately hung up her phone. Sal took a deep breath. He had to go check out a shipment of goods in Cali now... which was close to where the team would be playing. Thus, he dialed another number on his phone - LaCrow's.

"Hello, this is Officer Charleston. You just called a murdered man's phone... may I as--" Sal hung up the phone immediately. He couldn't believe what he heard - LaCrow was dead. In a body bag, or something... he went on and called Goldman, then Scharz, entering a three-way conversation.

"Goldman! Scharz! LaCrow's out. I called his phone myself, and..." Sal was told to stop talking by an enraged Goldman.

"Shut up! I want you back in Vegas, all of you! A-SAP! Got it?! Scully did this! I just know it!" Goldman demanded as he slammed his phone down against his desk. He was planning retaliation and would need all his men, Scharz, Marino, everyone...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 am 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Astros
Console '07: Wii and PS2
Console '08: Wii and PS2
Favorite Japanese title: (Wii) Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009
By juicing do you mean steroids? :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:00 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Who's following and would like a part in the story? All you need is a success character and the password readily available for me to use. Just tell me what you want your personality to be like. Do you want to get in fights and constantly blame everyone else for the loss like Nick, or do you want to be one of Goldman's cronies who's hired to make the team play better? Stuff like that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:02 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Red Sox
Console '08: Wii and DS
Do you need a DH or a second basemen?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:03 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Well ones a 1st basemen with bad fielding stats and good hitting
And the others a 2B with a few abilites but bad fielding and A power

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

It doesn't matter Jacobye. I'll take anyone you want to use (pitchers, fielders, etc. . .)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:08 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

I'll only give them to you if you need them. They're liabities if you don't need them, well for defense at least

Post subject: TERMINATOR! TERMINATOR! TERMINATOR!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:11 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Phillies
How about Terminator? That might fit into your storyline :D His link is in my signature.

I also have ZackAttack, a 3B, and I will (hopefully) be able to upload my two other characters (a 2B and a LF) by the end of next week.

1300th post! :yay:

My Success Mode Players
Who (1B)
Terminator (CL)
ZackAttack (3B)
Panda (LF)
Newt (2B)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:51 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Giants
Favorite Japanese title: (DS) Nettou! Powerful Koushien
it'd be funny if Yoma Ma was involved in this.

anyways, this is more violent than all of the other logs put together times 10.

"I accept that other people have different preferences. Even when those preferences include facial tattoos and stretch pants constructed from sufficient material to shelter a small village. And their livestock. Some men enjoy dancing with other men without their tops on while others prefer the company of a woman two KFC family buckets away from upsetting the planet's rotational axis."
-David Thorne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:54 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Giants
Favorite Japanese title: (DS) Nettou! Powerful Koushien
sorry for double post, but i know what your theme song could be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ5SVDYBNrY
btw, the solo @ 2:58 is insane.

"I accept that other people have different preferences. Even when those preferences include facial tattoos and stretch pants constructed from sufficient material to shelter a small village. And their livestock. Some men enjoy dancing with other men without their tops on while others prefer the company of a woman two KFC family buckets away from upsetting the planet's rotational axis."
-David Thorne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:08 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

Favorite Team: Phillies
No it should be this one! :D :D :D

(You might recognize it :D )

My Success Mode Players
Who (1B)
Terminator (CL)
ZackAttack (3B)
Panda (LF)
Newt (2B)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:09 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:52 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

I was going to go with Satyricon, but I figured Dark Metal would be offensive to some. I'll settle with Disturbed.

Update coming soon, regardless.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:49 pm 
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

"I can't believe my dad is really dead..." A frantic Al Capone whispered to himself. He didn't act like it affected him in front of the others. He wanted to be tough, but he couldn't. "This is insane. Who would my dad dead? Scully? He's been after the organization for years..." Capone said aloud. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone. "This has been a common practice for us gang members, but..." He said before pausing. He took a deep breath and then continued as he dialed numbers, "To make myself feel better, I'll arrange a hit on Scharz." Al thought to himself. Then, he heard a voice on the other line:

"Capone, what do you want?" Anthose Scully hissed. He didn't like being bothered by his former boss's kid. "Well?" He hissed once more.

"Shut up, Scully. You treat me with respect, got it? I'm in charge of the organization, and as such, I want you to retaliate on my dad's killer. I know who did it - Nick Scharz. That's his name. I want him dead." Capone demanded. He gave his command and then hung up his phone. He got out of the seat he was in on the jet and walked into the bathroom. He pulled out a cigar and lit it. He continued to smoke it, then walked out of the bathroom. He had a smile on his face, and glanced at Nick. "Don't worry, little boy, daddy's going to take such good care of you..."

Julian - no one knew her last name. They were too scared to figure it out, perhaps. She was one of the most powerful criminals in the underworld. They said if she kissed you, you were marked for death. She had no close relations with anyone other than a certain Sal Marino. Marino was a tough guy, but a big softy for Julian. He knew how to work her and vice versa, so they stayed very close. "Listen Sal, before I give you this junk. You tell Goldman, he better not interfere with my shipping lanes again. If he does, it spells death for him and his entire organization, including you." She said in a harsh tone. She meant business obviously. She handed Sal two small, wooden crates filled with drugs of all kinds.

"I got it, girl. Don't worry." Sal whispered. He hugged Julian before retrieving the crates and walking away. He was a bit scared. Julian had power, and enough power to wipe out Goldman's organization...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next